李宗盛 - 你像个孩子 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 李宗盛 - 你像个孩子




你像个孩子
You Look Like a Child
你像個孩子似的 要我為你寫首歌
You ask me to write a song for you like a child,
一點也不理會 會有好多的苦從我心中重新來過
You don’t care at all that there will be a lot of suffering that will come back from my heart,
重新來過 重新來過 重新來過
Come back again, come back again, come back again.
而寫歌容易 寫你太難
While writing a song is easy, writing about you is too hard.
怕如果寫了 因為想要你而有的苦苦堅持
I'm afraid that if I write, my persistent struggle to have you will be found out,
就要被你 通通發現 被你通通發現
Will be found out by you, will be found out by you.
已經做了的決定 是不會再更改的了
I've made my decision and won't change it.
自己也很清楚 會有好多的苦從我心中重新來過
I know there will be a lot of suffering that will come back from my heart,
重新來過 重新來過 重新來過
Come back again, come back again, come back again.
而決定容易 等待太難
While making a decision is easy, waiting is too hard.
怕如果等了 這些年學會的一點點成熟穩重
I'm afraid that if I wait, the maturity and steadiness that I’ve learned over the years,
就要被你 通通化解
Will be dissolved by you,
被你通通化解 被你通通化解
Will be dissolved by you, will be dissolved by you.
工作是容易的 賺錢是困難的
Having a job is easy, making money is hard.
戀愛是容易的 成家是困難的
Falling in love is easy, getting married is hard.
相愛是容易的 相處是困難的
Being in love is easy, getting along is hard.
決定是容易的 可是等待 是困難的
Making a decision is easy, but waiting is hard.
你像個孩子似的
You asked me to write a song for you like a child,
你像個孩子似的
You asked me to write a song for you like a child,
要我為你寫首歌
You ask me to write a song for you.
你像個孩子似的
You asked me to write a song for you like a child,






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.