江美琪 - 想起 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 江美琪 - 想起




想起
想起
剛剛風無意吹起 花瓣隨著風落地
Just now the wind blew up unintentionally. The petals landed on the ground with the wind.
我看見多麼美的一場櫻花雨
I saw what a beautiful cherry blossom rain.
聞一聞茶的香氣 哼一段舊時旋律
Smell the fragrance of tea and hum an old melody.
要是你一定歡天喜地
If you are here, you must be overjoyed.
你曾經坐在這裡 談吐的那麼闊氣
You once sat here, talking so generously.
就像是所有幸福都能被預期
It was as if all happiness could be expected.
你打開我的手心 一切都突然安靜
You opened my palm and everything was suddenly quiet.
你要我承接你的真心
You want me to accept your sincerity.
花季 雖然會過去
The flower season, Although it will pass.
今年明年 有一樣的風景
This year, next year, There is the same scenery.
相愛 以為是你給的美麗
To fall in love, I thought it was the beauty you gave me.
讓我驚喜 讓我慶幸 我有一生的風景
Surprise me, make me glad, I have the scenery of my life.
命運 插手的太急
Fate intervened too soon.
我來不及 全都要還回去
I don't have time to pay it all back.
從此 是一段長長的距離
From now on, it is a long distance.
偶爾想起 總是唏噓 如果當初懂珍惜
Sometimes I think about it and always sigh, if I had cherished it at the beginning.
我知道眼淚多餘 笑變的好不容易
I know that tears are redundant and it is not easy to smile.
特別是只能面對回憶和空氣
Especially when I can only face memories and air.
多半的自言自語 是用來安慰自己
Most of the soliloquies are used to comfort myself.
也許你字字句句傾聽
Maybe you listen to every word I say.





Авторы: Zhang Yu, 十 一郎, 十 一郎


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.