Braska - 上善若水(Braska原創概念專輯《伍覺》水元素主題曲) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Braska - 上善若水(Braska原創概念專輯《伍覺》水元素主題曲)




上善若水(Braska原創概念專輯《伍覺》水元素主題曲)
Beneficent As Water (Braska Original Concept Album "The Five Senses" - Water)
我夢見 那簇花開
In my dreams, the flower blooms
如錦鯉 躍出水來
Like a carp leaping out of the water
又為何 化作流彩
Why does it turn into flowing colors?
一觸就壞 太無奈
It's too fragile
想要明白 這片光影究竟為誰而裁
I want to know who these lights and shadows are really for
那千絲萬縷 涓流而下穿過碎石叢還有我指縫 是怎樣的黛
The countless strands of water flowing over the gravel and through my fingers, what kind of indigo are they?
不過逛半頃波光 卻倒映哪處風景
After enjoying the scene for a while, where do the reflections go?
借給哪個我欣賞 原來所有的離合悲歡
To whom do they give pleasure? I realize that all of their partings and reunions
上善若水也都會還原它本來模樣
Beneficent as water, will eventually return to their original form
我夢見 春風搖擺
In my dreams, the spring wind sways
似漣漪 蕩開我懷
Like ripples, it sets my heart a-flutter
將小舟 輕輕地載
It gently carries the little boat
過往心事 都劃開
Away from all its past worries
想要明白 這片光影是一窪水是海
I want to know if these lights and shadows are a puddle or an ocean
碎開的淚花 兀自生長聚成雲或霧在天上徘徊 竟無所不在
The scattered teardrops, living on their own, gathering into clouds or mist in the sky, they're everywhere
不過逛半頃波光 卻倒映哪處風景
After enjoying the scene for a while, where do the reflections go?
借給哪個我欣賞
To whom do they give pleasure?
原來所有的離合悲歡
I realize that all of their partings and reunions
上善若水也都會還原它本來模樣
Beneficent as water, will eventually return to their original form
流水流過眼角 再流向天外
The water flows over my eyes and then flows to the sky
是捉不住留不來
It's impossible to catch or hold
清醒的愛 也是那聲不經意拍打在你心頭最柔處 的澎湃
Pure love is the sound of waves unexpectedly hitting the softest part of your heart





Авторы: Braska, 冥凰


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.