handwash - 冇面畀 - перевод текста песни на английский

冇面畀 - handwashперевод на английский




冇面畀
No Face to Give (Lost Face)
Hey
住隔離嗰個喎
Isn't that the guy who lives next door?
講咩呢
What's he saying?
咪又係嗰幾句
Ugh, same old lines.
咁啱既
Oh, what a coincidence.
去邊呀
Where are you going?
隱形眼鏡有啲花
My contacts are a bit blurry.
搞到睇嘢有啲化
Making everything look hazy.
跌落地又嗱咋沙
Dropped them on the floor, got all gritty.
隔離條友問我
The guy next to me asks,
你Ok嘛
"You okay, man?"
咁啱講起我琴日先落機炸
Funny you should ask, I just got off the plane yesterday.
返到嚟香港以為好多選擇
Came back to Hong Kong thinking there'd be more options.
有啲嘢其實都係廢事講咁白
Some things are better left unsaid, you know?
我就最鐘意聽完啲嘢之後就猛咁筏
I love just listening to things and then nodding along.
廢噏完就緊係睇佢點樣發酵
After the pointless chatter, I just watch how it all unfolds.
人生太膚燥乏味 我都係返去發姣
Life's too superficial and boring, I'd rather just go flirt.
搞到個人食乜都無味 啲藥根本無效
Makes everything taste bland, the medicine doesn't even work.
但最緊要我無做錯 我跟本無貨 更加無火
But the important thing is, I did nothing wrong. I've got nothing going on, no fire in me.
所以唔駛同我比 因為我乜都無做過
So don't compare yourself to me, 'cause I haven't done anything.
乜嘢都賴地硬 睇醫生都要同人爭
Blaming everything on bad luck, even gotta fight for a doctor.
佢話你返去打飛機都好過同我生
He tells me I'm better off jerking off than having a kid with you.
三番四次叫我YANG 係要搞到乜都冇得孟
Keeps telling me to chill, like I've got nothing to lose.
行出嚟擺個格 呢啲就係所謂嘅性格
Strutting around, putting on a facade, they call it personality.
面就人哋比架就自己丟
Face is given by others, lost by oneself.
由佢走去死有魚自己釣
Let them go die, they can fish for themselves.
面就人哋比架就自己丟
Face is given by others, lost by oneself.
寫來寫去咪又係自己笑
Writing and writing, still laughing at myself.
面就人哋比架就自己丟
Face is given by others, lost by oneself.
講到有幾哋為左個三秒
Talking big, just for those three seconds.
面就人哋比架就自己丟
Face is given by others, lost by oneself.
隻腳有啲痺係咪好有feel
My leg's a little numb, feeling it yet?
逃跑可恥但有用無用
Running away is shameful, but is it useful or not?
我又真係唔懂
I really don't know.
面皮太厚好似有啲水腫
My face is so thick, it looks kinda swollen.
我又走去學人買個風筒 學下點嘩眾取寵
I went and bought a hairdryer, trying to learn how to play to the crowd.
銀包永遠唔鬆動 唔該唔好叫我請食飯
My wallet's always tight, don't ask me to buy you dinner.
就算你幾波濤胸湧
Even if you're busty and curvy,
講嚟講去 都係想Rap
All I wanna do is rap,
睇下點表白
See how to confess,
方法真係好多種
There are so many ways,
其實 永遠有選擇
Actually, there's always a choice.
所以都係想學Big Sean
So I wanna be like Big Sean,
Send個 sunday morning jetpack to my older self
Send a Sunday morning jetpack to my older self,
比以前嘅我 同佢講
To my past self and tell him,
仍然原地踏步 完全無進步
Still stuck in the same place, haven't made any progress,
you might need some help
You might need some help.
但起嗎寫左呢句
But at least I wrote this line,
叫做試過寫過歌 扮下IGOR
Pretended to write a song, acting like IGOR.
中文依然生疏 跟本無叻過
My Chinese is still rusty, haven't gotten any better.
只想廣東話繼續生存落去
Just want Cantonese to keep living on.
每次坐喺厠所 個腦都係都係諗起佢
Every time I sit on the toilet, I only think of her.
Sor 好似有啲核突 又核突 講嘢好鬼凸兀
Sorry, that's kinda gross and awkward, my words are so blunt.
只想話你知我係你後面及實
Just wanna let you know I'm right behind you, backing you up.
唔好講我壞話 send message 最近要核實
Don't talk bad about me, gotta verify messages these days.
資料來源 但飲水唔一定要思源
Source of information, but you don't always have to remember the source.
If you know you know
If you know you know.
好多 middle child 削減人力資員
Lots of middle children, downsizing staff.
If you know you know
If you know you know.
好多人網上組團 想一齊沖中原
Lots of people forming online groups, wanting to raid the central plains together.
我話搵租盤就緊係搵中聯 我個涼就好似沖極都衝唔完
I'm talking about finding a rental, definitely go with Midland. My shower feels like it never ends.
唔好對號入座我仲未講完 其實我都係出嚟抽下水
Don't take it personally, I'm not finished yet, I'm just here to stir the pot.
The end.
Filifeilei 叫做write咗啲song
Filifeilei, I've written some songs.
而家好似行得太高
Feels like I've climbed too high,
唔該你借架lift我搭返落去
Can you lend me a lift to get back down?
唔該你借架lift我搭返落去
Can you lend me a lift to get back down?
Thanks
Thanks.





Авторы: Hon Lam Hon Lam


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.