Lil Ghost小鬼 - 最后的外卖 - Unplugged - перевод текста песни на английский

最后的外卖 - Unplugged - Lil Ghostперевод на английский




最后的外卖 - Unplugged
The Last Takeaway - Unplugged
LG
LG
是爱 让我们都已经 醒来
It's love, it's what woke us up
那么 谁能独自面对空白
So who can face the emptiness alone?
现在 还是每天吃着外卖
Now, I'm still eating takeout every day
是否 这就是最好的安排
Is this the best arrangement?
此刻 日出前逃离这一片阴霾
Right now, I'm escaping this gloom before sunrise
这种 自嘲方式可不可爱 baby
Is this self-deprecating way cute, baby?
想过 假设最后王子他会明白
I thought, what if the prince finally understands
我们 是不是就不会分开
Would we not be apart?
每当生活像部电影剧情反反复复
Whenever life is like a movie plot, over and over
心情像过山车不停转变在加快速度
My mood is like a rollercoaster, constantly changing, accelerating
就算是没了水的鱼儿它也从不认输
Even a fish without water, it never gives up
像停留杂物间的杂物没人听它倾诉
Like junk in a junk room, no one listens to it
依然在酒精促使下你才卸下了倔强
You only let go of your stubbornness under the influence of alcohol
损坏泪水的闸门不小心淹没了月亮
Damaged the floodgates of tears, accidentally drowned the moon
明白人去楼空剩下都是骗人的美好
I understand that people are gone, all that's left is a deceivingly beautiful lie
不明白跳不动的心和提不起的嘴角
I don't understand the heart that can't jump and the corners of the mouth that can't lift
Please don't cry 少吃外卖
Please don't cry, eat less takeout
如果可以找一个阿姨做菜
If you can find an auntie to cook
我总深陷在习惯性关心里出不来
I'm always stuck in my habitual care, I can't get out
我发誓 这是最后一次矫情的告白
I swear, this is the last time I'm making this self-pitying confession
再重来 我会果断地离开
If I could do it over again, I'd leave decisively
Come on
Come on
(Solo)
(Solo)
是爱 让我们都已经 醒来
It's love, it's what woke us up
那么 谁能独自面对空白 baby
So who can face the emptiness alone, baby?
现在 还是每天吃着外卖
Now, I'm still eating takeout every day
是否 这就是最好的安排
Is this the best arrangement?
是爱 让我们都已经 明白
It's love, it's what made us understand
是否 天亮之前你会回来?
Will you come back before dawn?





Авторы: 小鬼


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.