olivia ong - 夢裡家園 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни olivia ong - 夢裡家園




夢裡家園
Home in the Clouds
用記憶凝住了
With memories we have frozen
所有美好和不舍.
All that's beautiful and tender.
讓時光融化一切
Let time melt away
動盪和曲折.
All the turmoil and detours.
旅途上曾攜手
On our journey we held hands
一路尋找,起伏飄搖.
Searching all along, ups and downs.
何處才停歇?
Where will we find rest?
在你我夢裡 的家園.
In the home we dream of.
手中握的幸福
The happiness I hold in my hand
多小 都值得守護.
Is so small, yet worth protecting.
遠去的夢 和迎面的世界
Distant dreams and the world before us,
不管多漆黑 都要穿越.
No matter how dark, we'll find our way through.
我們在 暗夜裡 跌撞
We stumble in the darkness
曙光中 遠航.
And sail away in the dawn.
用淚 用歡歌笑語
With tears, laughter, and joy
將希望 點燃.
We light up hope.
願與你再 乘風破浪
May we sail again with you
追逐 明天的理想.
Chasing tomorrow's dreams.
也努力 讓眼前
Let's strive to make this present
每一個 小小的瞬間 都燦爛
Every little moment shine.





Авторы: Jia Ming Chen


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.