S.H.E - 围巾 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни S.H.E - 围巾




围巾
Scarf
S.H.E
S.H.E
围巾
Scarf
在冷战后开始沉思 这份爱还值不值得努力 去维持
After the cold war, I began to reflect, is this love worth the effort to maintain?
你偶尔有点小自私 我偶尔有点小固执
You are a little selfish at times, and I am a little stubborn at times
但世上 哪两个人 能百分百的合适
But in the world, which two people can be 100% compatible?
你用抱我深情表示 闹情绪是浪费生命的事 要停止
You use deep affection to express that sulking is a waste of life, and it should stop.
爱应该像座许愿池 可以让梦想变真实
Love should be like a wishing pool, which can make dreams come true
每一次 互相体谅 都会是幸福种子
Every time we understand each other, it will be a seed of happiness
你的手是最暖的围巾 呵护我度过最冷的情绪
Your hands are the warmest scarf, protecting me through the coldest of emotions
我的眼是最亮的晨星 当你陷入了困境 就会温柔指引
My eyes are the brightest morning star, when you are in trouble, I will gently guide you
爱是最暖的围巾 让心灵更柔软也更美丽
Love is the warmest scarf, making the heart softer and more beautiful
当我们不知不觉放下自己 相爱多轻松甜蜜
When we unknowingly let go of ourselves, love becomes so easy and sweet
每当我一天一天更懂你 庆幸当初没放弃
As I get to know you more and more each day, I am glad that I didn't give up at the beginning






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.