David Broza - עוד מעט - перевод текста песни на английский

עוד מעט - דויד ברוזהперевод на английский




עוד מעט
A Little While Longer
雖然沒能穿上披風化身超人英雄
Even though I never donned a cape and became Superman
雖然沒做一呼百諾萬人迷的總統
Even though I never became a charismatic president adored by millions
懵懵懂懂碌碌庸庸尋遍宇宙蒼穹
I've searched the universe, naive and ordinary,
找到你是我最偉大的成功
And finding you is my greatest accomplishment.
我不在乎活得平凡辛苦
I don't care if life is ordinary and hard,
日子渺小重複
If the days are small and repetitive.
兒時做的夢褪色荒蕪
The dreams I had as a child have faded and withered,
我不孤獨在有你的旅途我就心無旁騖
But I'm not lonely on this journey with you, my focus is clear.
陪你看日出
Watching the sunrise with you,
在暮色中散步
Taking walks in the twilight,
我願糊塗背著愛的包袱
I'm happy to be foolish, carrying the burden of love,
走得義無反顧
Walking forward without regret.
管它誰笑我執迷不悟
Let them laugh at my infatuation,
我很滿足有你同甘共苦
I'm content sharing joys and sorrows with you.
哪怕歲月倉促
Even if time is fleeting,
一生的腳步
The steps of my whole life,
在你靈魂停駐
Will rest within your soul.
很專注很幸福
Focused and happy.





Авторы: לוי משה, חנוך שלום, אשדות יזהר, ברוזה דוד


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.