乱彈阿翔 - 纠缠 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 乱彈阿翔 - 纠缠




纠缠
Entanglement
你的身影在我胸口 甩不掉腦子的輪廓
Your figure is in my chest I can't shake the contours of my mind
怎麼突然有一天 你們全出現 在我 眼前
How suddenly one day you all appeared before me
就是你讓 我斷了氣 最後一口存的記憶
It was you who made me breathless The last memory I saved
不跟你來 我找誰來 不找你來賴給誰呀
If I don't come to you, who will I come to? If I don't find you, who will I blame?
啊~郎不是襪 害死ㄟ 啊~賣對襪 勾勾纏啦
Ah~ Man is not socks They will kill me Ah~ Selling the right socks They are all tangled
啊~郎叫我去 處理ㄟ 賣勾 滴襪 身枯邊
Ah~ Man asked me to handle it Selling hooks Drip socks My body is withered
啊~賣對襪 勾勾纏啦 啊~賣對襪 勾勾纏啦
Ah~ Selling the right socks They are all tangled Ah~ Selling the right socks They are all tangled
啊~賣對襪 勾勾纏啦 啊~ 啊~ 啊~
Ah~ Selling the right socks They are all tangled Ah~ Ah~ Ah~
天宇之間 情怨交織 緣起緣滅 糾纏到底
Between heaven and earth Love and hatred are intertwined The origin of fate and its extinction They are entangled to the end.
無論何處 存在無形 天地浮塵 至死方休
No matter where it exists Invisibly Between heaven and earth Until death






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.