于台煙 - 淚滴 Lady - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 于台煙 - 淚滴 Lady




淚滴 Lady
Tear Drop Lady
我的朋友中最癡心的就是你
My dearest friend, you are the most hopelessly devoted of us all,
像路燈一樣癡一樣憂鬱
Like a street lamp, glowing with unrequited love and melancholy,
等待一個人 從深夜等到黎明
Waiting for someone from dusk till dawn,
把自己等了滿臉淚滴
Your face streaked with tears from waiting.
噢!淚滴Lady啊!真的不要在乎他
Oh, Tear Drop Lady! Don't let him torment you,
為愛而愛的傻 知不知道對了嗎?
Is loving just for the sake of love the right thing to do?
噢!淚滴Lady啊!夜裡夢裡別害怕
Oh, Tear Drop Lady! Banish your fears in the night.
等一個人不如走個瀟灑
Don't wait for someone, live your life free and bright.
如果你的心還是真得放不下
If your heart truly cannot let go,
可千萬別後悔愛上他
Don't regret loving him, no.
當所有朋友都說他不適合你
When all your friends tell you he's not right for you,
你說你只相信你的眼睛
You say you only trust your own eyes.
他還有別人 全世界都知道
You know he belongs to someone else,
除了你 除了你 Lady Lady
The whole world knows, except you, except you, Lady, Lady.
噢!淚滴Lady啊!這一切都忘了吧
Oh, Tear Drop Lady! Forget all of this.
把一生交給他 會是你要的嗎?
Giving your life to him, is that really what you want?
噢!淚滴Lady啊!這一次就認了吧
Oh, Tear Drop Lady! This time, just accept it.
下一輩子記得不要太傻
Next time, remember not to be so foolish.





Авторы: 盧盛榕


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.