于文文 - 過去 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 于文文 - 過去




過去
In the Past
記得我問過 將來的你我
I remember asking about our future, darling
承諾 竟然沒開口就過
You promised, but now you're gone
以後的生活 再追問都多
The future that we wished for; now all I can do is ponder
眼淚裡的你 如此斑駁
Your face, filled with tears, is so distorted
以為的結果 都輸給執著
I thought we had it all, but it was all just my obsession
放任 歲月揮霍了把握
I allowed time to slip away from us
無所謂灑脫 就當是放過
I'll pretend I'm indifferent, as if I'm indifferent
大不了換個城市來活
I'll just move to a new city and start over
過去的 任他去別再拉扯
The past is gone, let it go, don't hold on
有誰能 心甘情願說算了
Who can truly let go?
越握著 越像是不停折磨
The more you hold on, the more it hurts
還計較著對錯
Still arguing about who's right and who's wrong
你給的 守候是我的漂泊
Your promise to stay was my escape
錯過了 至少曾經靠近過
We missed our chance, but at least we had each other
若情分 抵不過不甘寂寞
If our love couldn't handle loneliness
要怎麼來取捨
How can I choose?
過去的 任他去別再拉扯
The past is gone, let it go, don't hold on
有些人 心甘情願還愛著
There are those who still love, willingly
若時間 回到過去某一刻
If time could go back to a certain moment
是否還會快樂
Would we still be happy?
如果說 眼淚是自己擦的
If, as they say, tears are for wiping away
是不是 就當它從沒流過
Can I pretend they never fell?
若回憶 縱容著重蹈覆轍
If memories allow us to repeat our mistakes
又用什麼割捨
With what can I cut them away?
記得我問過 將來的你我
I remember asking about our future, darling
或者 有個位置屬於我
Perhaps there was a place for me
也許會奔波 被生活埋沒
Maybe I'll get caught up in life and forget
大不了回頭你還有我
But if I do, you'll always be there





Авторы: Kelly Yu, 朱瑋杰


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.