五月天 - Di Er Ren Sheng - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 五月天 - Di Er Ren Sheng




Di Er Ren Sheng
Di Er Ren Sheng
你听到闹钟声 你推开了抱枕 你醒在 无尽的 疲倦的人生
You hear the alarm ringing, you push away the pillow, you wake up in an endless life of endless fatigue.
英雄没有出现 奇蹟没有发生 你只有 苦涩的 即溶咖啡粉
No heroes appear, no miracles happen, you only have bitter instant coffee powder.
你天天看新闻 在等什么发生 让人生 再重头 再起死回生
You watch the news every day, waiting for something to happen, for life to start over again, to be reborn.
地心没有沸腾 陨石没有倾盆 只有你 和日子 长满了灰尘
The earth's core doesn't boil, the meteorites don't fall, only you and the days are covered with dust.
期待一趟旅程 精采万分 你却还在等
You are expecting an amazing journey, but you are still waiting.
等到荒废青春 用尽体温 才开始悔恨
Waiting until you waste your youth, until you use up your body temperature, and then you start to regret.
期待一种永恒 却怕伤痕 怕碎骨粉身
You are expecting a kind of eternity, but you are afraid of scars, afraid of being crushed into a hundred pieces.
最后还是一个人 没有神 你孤独的生存
In the end, you are still alone, no God, you survive in loneliness.
你才刚出了门 你就开始在等 你等著 快回家 回你的围城
You just stepped out of the door, you have already started to wait, you are waiting to go home, to your besieged city.
命运如果有门 名字就叫心门 并不是 能不能 而是肯不肯
If fate has a door, it is called the door of the heart, it is not whether you can or not, but whether you are willing or not.
生命不是过程 而是美丽旅程 风景有 亮和暗 也有爱和恨
Life is not a process, but a beautiful journey, the scenery has light and darkness, love and hate.
第一站叫天真 第二站叫青春 下一站 的名字 等你去确认
The first stop is called innocence, the second stop is called youth, the name of the next stop is waiting for you to confirm.
期待一趟旅程 精采万分 你却还在等
You are expecting an amazing journey, but you are still waiting.
等到荒废青春 用尽体温 才开始悔恨
Waiting until you waste your youth, until you use up your body temperature, and then you start to regret.
期待一种永恒 即使伤痕 也奋不顾身
You are expecting a kind of eternity, even if you are scarred, you will fight for it.
也许会有一个人 陪着你 向新人生启程
Maybe there will be someone who will accompany you on this new journey.
每个灵魂 每个人 每次 劫后余生
Every soul, every person, every time, survives.
每个心跳 每滴泪 在等 绝处逢生
Every heartbeat, every tear, waiting to be reborn.
如果命运注定你的诞生 如果末日始终没有发生
If fate has destined your birth, if the end of the world has never happened,
不要等到来生 让此时此刻 能不虚此生
Don't wait until the next life, let this moment not be in vain.
期待一趟旅程 精采万分 你不该再等
You are expecting an amazing journey, and you should not wait any longer.
别到荒废青春 用尽体温 才开始悔恨
Don't waste your youth, and then regret it when you have used up all your body temperature.
期待一种永恒 即使伤痕 也奋不顾身
You are expecting a kind of eternity, even if you are scarred, you will fight for it.
生命还没有黄昏 下一站 你的第二人生
Life has not yet reached twilight, the next stop is your second life.
你的第二人生
Your second life.





Авторы: 阿 信, Guai Shou, 阿 信


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.