五月天 - 一顆蘋果 - Life Live - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 五月天 - 一顆蘋果 - Life Live




一顆蘋果 - Life Live
An Apple - Life Live
經過了漫長的等候 夢想是夢想 我還是一個我
I still remain the same after a long waitDreams are dreams
那時間忘記挽留 最美時候 不經意匆匆的放過
Time forgot to lingerat its best,it slipped away without notice
曾經想擁抱的彩虹 盛開的花朵 那純真的笑容
I used to embrace rainbows,blooming flowers and genuine smiles
突然有風吹過 那一轉眼 只剩我
Suddenly a breeze blew pastand in the blink of an eye,I was all alone.
我不懂 人世間的那些愁 他為什麼要纏著我
I don't understandthose worldly worriesWhy do they follow me?
這到底會是誰的錯 還是我不放手
Whose fault is it anyway?Or am I just being stubborn
人世間的那些愁 這世界給我的幽默
Oh, those worldly worriesthe humor the world brings me
這是不是要告訴我 潮起終究潮落
Is it trying to tell methat the tides must always fall?
總要有人來陪我 嚥下苦果
You have to be here with meTo swallow this bitter fruit
再嚐一點美夢 要等你先開口 那冬天才會走
Oh, I'll enjoy this dream a little while longerWait for you to speak first.Only then will winter leave.
有些人經過我身旁 住在我腦中 在我心裡鑽洞
Some people pass me byyet they live in my mind,they drill into my heart
有些人變成相片 堆在角落 灰塵像雪一般冰凍
Some people become photographs,piled in the corner,dusting freezing like snow.
時間如果可以倒流 我想我還是
If time could flow backwards,I think I would still
會卯起來蹉跎 反正就這樣吧
Waste my time.So just let it be.
我知道我 努力過 我想到 遙遠遙遠的以後
I know I have tried hardand I think aboutthe far, far future
會不會有人知道我 在這個寂寞的星球 曾這樣的活過
I wonder if anyone will know about meIn this lonely planet.Did I really live this way?
遙遠遙遠的以後 天長和地久的盡頭
Oh, far, far futurethe end of length and breadth
應該沒有人能搶走 我永遠的感動
There shouldn't be anyone who cantake away my eternal gratitude
總要有一首我的歌 大聲唱過
There has to be a song of minesung out loud.
再看天地遼闊 活著不多不少 幸福剛好夠用
Oh, look at the vastness of the worldLife is not too much or too littleHappiness is just enough
活著其實很好 再吃一顆蘋果
Life is actually pretty good.Have another apple.





Авторы: 阿信


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.