五月天 - 一顆蘋果 live in the sky - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 五月天 - 一顆蘋果 live in the sky




一顆蘋果 live in the sky
An Apple Live in the Sky
經過了漫長的等候 夢想是夢想
After a long wait, a dream is a dream
我還是一個我
I'm still me
那時間忘記挽留 最美時候
Time forgets to care for the best moments,
不經意匆匆的放過
Released in a rush, inadvertently.
曾經想擁抱的彩虹 盛開的花朵
Once I wanted to embrace the rainbow, the blooming flower,
那純真的笑容
That innocent smile.
突然有風吹過 那一轉眼 只剩我
Suddenly, the wind blew. In a flash, only I remained.
我不懂 人世間的那些愁
I don't understand, the sorrows of the world.
他為什麼要纏著我
Why do they cling to me?
到底這會是誰的錯
Who is to blame for this?
還是我不放手
Or is it me who won't let go?
人世間的那些愁
The sorrows of the world,
這世界給我的幽默
Are they the world's idea of a joke?
這是不是要告訴我
Are they trying to tell me,
潮起終究潮落
That the tide rises and falls?
總要有人來陪我
I must find someone to keep me company,
嚥下苦果 再嚐一點美夢
Swallow the bitter fruit. Oh, taste the sweetest dream.
要等你先開口 那冬天才會走
Wait until you speak first, that's when winter will leave.
有些人經過我身旁 住在我腦中
There are people who pass me by, but stay in my mind,
在我心裡鑽洞
Burrowing into my heart.
有些人變成相片 堆在角落
There are people who become photographs, piled in a corner,
灰塵像雪一般冰凍
Dust freezing like snow.
時間如果可以倒流 我想我還是
If time could flow backwards, I think I would
會卯起來蹉跎
Still procrastinate.
反正就這樣吧 我知道我 努力過
That's life. I know I've tried my best.
我想到 遙遠遙遠的以後
I think, far, far into the future,
會不會有人知道我
Will anyone know me?
在這個寂寞的星球
On this lonely planet,
曾這樣的活過
Have I lived this way? Oh,
遙遠遙遠的以後
Far, far into the future,
天長和地久的盡頭
At the end of all eternity,
應該沒有人能搶走
No one can ever take away,
我永遠的感動
My eternal emotion.
總要有一首我的歌
There must be a song of mine,
大聲唱過 再看天地遼闊
Sung out loud. Oh, and see the vastness of the world.
活著不多不少 幸福剛好夠用
My life is neither too much nor too little. My happiness is just enough.
活著其實很好 再吃一顆蘋果
Life is actually very good. Take another bite of the apple.
活著其實很好 再吃一顆蘋果
Life is actually very good. Take another bite of the apple.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.