You clock in with a cry, a baby in the delivery room. Everyone blesses you. Do you remember?At that time, you were stark naked. Now, you're in the red. Meetings all day long, stacks of folders.
當時一絲不掛 如今一分不差 成天會議 成堆資料夾
At that time, you were stark naked. Now, you're in the red. Meetings all day long, stacks of folders.
第一個部門 主管叫做爸媽 你只要乖乖聽話
The first department, the managers are called Mom and Dad. You just have to listen obediently.
第二個部門 專門改造傻瓜 會唸書 會考試 的那種傻瓜
The second department, specializes in transforming fools. The kind that know how to read and take tests.
你曾掙扎過嗎 你曾反抗過嗎?
Have you ever struggled? Have you ever rebelled?
如何使用生命 就叫使命是嗎?
How do you use life? Is that what it means to have a mission?
人生有限選擇 誰在規劃?
Life has limited choices. Who's in charge of planning?
追逐富貴榮華 目標飛黃騰達
Chasing after wealth and honor, aiming to soar high.
你準備好了嗎 現在必須出發
Are you ready? You have to set off now.
人生有限公司 沒有一天能請假
Life Limited Corporation, no days off.
人在哪裡跌倒 就在哪趴一下 面對挫折也都專業化
Where you fall, you just lie there for a while. You're facing setbacks professionally.
讓生涯最佳化 而夢想最小化 生存機率追求最大化
Optimizing your career, minimizing your dreams. Maximizing your chances of survival.
第三個部門 負責財務計畫 要你和現實打架
The third department, responsible for financial planning. Making you fight with reality.The fourth department, tasks are more complicated. Go searching, go falling in love, find her or him.
第四個部門 任務更加複雜 去尋覓 去戀愛 去找她或他
The fourth department, tasks are more complicated. Go searching, go falling in love, find her or him.
你曾深愛過嗎 你曾放縱過嗎?
Have you ever loved deeply? Have you ever let yourself go?
愛成一句傻話 活成一句廢話
Love becomes a joke. Life becomes a waste of time.
人生有限日子 揮霍一下
Life is limited. Splurge a little.
公司漸漸變化 組織慢慢擴大
The company is gradually changing. The organization is slowly expanding.
有時無法招架 有點騎虎難下
Sometimes it's overwhelming. You're in a difficult position.
人生有限公司 還加班還沒回家
Life Limited Corporation, still working overtime and haven't gone home.
你曾停下過嗎 你曾懷疑過嗎?
Have you ever stopped? Have you ever doubted?Even if you have ideas, you can't do anything about it.Life has endless problems, no solutions.
就算你有想法 你也沒有辦法
Even if you have ideas, you can't do anything about it.
人生無限問題 沒有解答
Life has endless problems, no solutions.
追逐富貴榮華 目標飛黃騰達
Chasing after wealth and honor, aiming to soar high.
其實平安到達 就是一種偉大
Actually, arriving safely is a kind of greatness.
人生無限可能 誰能出價?
Life has endless possibilities. Who can afford it?
人生像打電話 總要有人先掛
Life is like making a phone call. Someone always has to hang up first.
來時嗚嗚哇哇 走要嘻嘻哈哈
Arriving with a whimper, leaving with a chuckle.
人生有限的話 你想要怎樣喧嘩?
If life is limited, how do you want to make a noise?
人生有限公司 沒有一天能請假
Life Limited Corporation, no days off.
Оцените перевод
Ooops
Оценивать перевод могут только зарегистрированные пользователи.