任賢齊 - 外婆橋 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 任賢齊 - 外婆橋




外婆橋
Grandma's Bridge
風兒吹著樹影搖
The wind blows the trees and they sway
搖啊搖到外婆橋
Swaying and swaying to Grandma's Bridge
想著我的好寶寶
Thinking of my little darling
親愛的你是不是已睡著
My sweetheart, are you asleep?
月兒高高窗前照
The moon shines high in the sky
想你的心飄呀飄
My thoughts of you drift and soar
飄進你的夢裡瞧瞧
飄進你的夢裡瞧瞧
姑娘想著她的花橋
The girl thinks of her wedding day
我要帶你到天涯海角
I will take you to the ends of the earth
拜訪春天向它說聲早
We'll visit spring and say hello
管它漫漫長路路迢迢
No matter how long and far the road may be
愛的路上有我陪你跑
I'll be with you on this journey of love
我要帶你到天涯海角
I will take you to the ends of the earth
走過秋天向它問聲好
We'll pass by autumn and greet it
就算漫漫長路路迢迢
Even if the road is long and far
愛的路上有我陪你跑
I'll be with you on this journey of love
你說好不好
What do you say?
雁兒飛過柳樹梢
The geese fly over the willow branches
相思總是催人老
Longing always makes one grow old
花兒含羞在偷笑
The flowers shyly smile
心事不說有誰會知道
Who would know if I don't say what's on my mind?





Авторы: 任贤齐


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.