任賢齊 - 好说话 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 任賢齊 - 好说话




好说话
Easy to Talk To
車開動了 你勝利了 我的笑容 慢慢停格
The car is moving, you are victorious, my smile slowly stops
看這愛情 一分為二 誰問我 我問誰
Look at this love, divided in two, who asks me, I ask who
幾滴眼淚 幾個請求 大錯特錯 也為你做
A few tears, a few requests, big mistakes, also done for you
又再一次 我的體諒 被踩得碎碎的
Once again, my understanding, is trampled into pieces
這是第幾趟了 當你哭得死去活來 誰伸出援手
This is the umpteenth time, when you were crying and kicking, who reached out?
愛你幾年了 我還有幾年的光陰能浪費呢
I have loved you for several years, how many years of my life can I waste?
憑什麼面對你 我那麼好說話 別人讓你受的傷都變成我心裡的疤
Why, when facing you, am I so easy to talk to? The wounds others inflicted on you, all become scars in my heart
愛一個人 不是賭一口氣 是換一次死心塌地
Loving someone is not a bet of a breath, it is another exchange for a love that goes all out
憑什麼面對你 我那麼好說話 怪就怪我愛你愛到撂不下一句狠話
Why, when facing you, am I so easy to talk to? It is my fault, I love you to the point I cannot say a harsh word
我不偉大 只想光明正大 好好愛一個也懂愛我的她
I am not great, I just want to be open and honest, to love one who also loves me
我要平靜 你愛刺激 終於走到無能為力
I want peace, you love excitement, we have finally reached a dead end
最後一次 讓你高興 無所謂不公平
One last time, to make you happy, it does not matter it is unfair
這是第幾趟了 當你哭得死去活來 誰伸出援手
This is the umpteenth time, when you were crying and kicking, who reached out?
愛你幾年了 我還有幾年的光陰能浪費呢
I have loved you for several years, how many years of my life can I waste?
到現在 我才相信 我這一顆心早比愛先一步死去
Up until now, I just realized, my heart died before my love did






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.