任賢齊 - 朋友, 你變了沒有 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 任賢齊 - 朋友, 你變了沒有




朋友, 你變了沒有
Friend, have you changed?
圍住你的友好 不夠現實
Your friendly surroundings are not real enough
誰亦沒為你想通透
No one has thought things through for you
互打眼息 不便說
We make eye contact but cannot speak
喝一口酒 對著你搖頭
I take a sip of wine and shake my head at you
年月為你的感觸 添上味道
Time has added flavor to your feelings
說到底 面對每天只有
In the end, facing each day there is only
自己瞭解 不用說
Self-understanding, no need to speak
再也不需 公開宣佈理由
We no longer need to publicly announce our reasons
朋友 你變了沒有
Friend, have you changed?
離上次衝動已經多久
How long has it been since our last impulsive act?
何時發現笑聲都可以心痛快樂也可以哭
When did you discover that laughter could also be painful and happiness could also make you cry?
解釋不透
It's hard to explain
時間 教了你智慧沒有
Has time taught you wisdom?
還是會揀擇處理傷口
Do you still carefully handle your wounds?
原來每事本質一貫如舊
It turns out that the essence of everything remains the same
沒有帶喜與悲
It doesn't bring joy or sadness
朋友 你變了沒有 離上次衝動已經多久
Friend, have you changed? How long has it been since our last impulsive act?
何時你遇到想不透時候
When do you encounter something you can't figure out?
碰個面放心喝酒 不需解構
Let's meet up, have a drink, and not need to analyze it
時間 教了你智慧沒有
Has time taught you wisdom?
誰沒有不可碰的傷口
Who doesn't have wounds that cannot be touched?
從來你在我心一貫如舊
You have always been the same in my heart
就算再多變遷
Even with all the changes
我都守在你的左右
I will always be by your side






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.