任賢齊 - 爱爱上我(和莫文蔚合唱) - перевод текста песни на английский

爱爱上我(和莫文蔚合唱) - 任賢齊перевод на английский




爱爱上我(和莫文蔚合唱)
Love Me (With Karen Mok)
(贤)请蒙上我的眼睛
(Man)Blindfold me,
指引我路走
Guide me on my way,
让我玩个 相信你的游戏
Let me play a game of trust with you.
(莫)喔 别怪我 如果你因相信而遍体鳞伤
(Woman)Oh, don't blame me if your faith leaves you wounded,
那和爱无关 是梦已散场
That's not love; it's just a dream that's ended.
谁都给不起 永恒的迷幻
No one can offer the eternal illusion.
(合)爱我 就在这一刻
(Both)Love me, right now,
不停地爱我
Love me without ceasing.
爱我 爱我
Love me, love me,
不要什么承诺
Make no promises.
就让快乐著火
Let happiness ignite.
爱我只要记住爱我
Love me, just remember to love me!
(莫)请断了你的线索
(Woman)Cut off all ties,
如果你要走
Should you decide to go,
让我再爱别人时不泪流
So I can love others without tears.
(贤)拥抱你却不敢想和你的所有以后
(Man)When I embrace you, I dare not think of our future.
(合)时间的陀螺 寂寞的伤口
(Both)The spinning top of time, the wounds of solitude--
(贤)幸福总停在喊痛那时侯
(Man)Happiness always lingers when pain cries out.
(合)爱我 就在这一刻 不停地爱我
(Both)Love me, right now, love me without ceasing.
爱我 爱我
Love me, love me,
不要什么承诺
Make no promises.
就让快乐著火
Let happiness ignite.
爱我 只要记住爱我
Love me, just remember to love me!
(Music)
(Music)
(合)别说永远爱我
(Both)Don't say you'll love me forever,
爱我 就留下来陪我
Love me by staying with me.
别用承诺 爱我
Don't love me with promises,
爱我 别管它能多久
Love me, no matter how long it lasts.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.