伍佰 - 七彩燈光 - перевод текста песни на английский

七彩燈光 - 伍佰 & China Blueперевод на английский




七彩燈光
Seven Coloured Lights
愛情是什麼 誰來告訴我
What is love, someone tell me
讓我流著淚 讓我渾身火
You make me cry, make my whole body feel like it's on fire
從開始就錯 一錯再錯
From the beginning, it was all wrong, over and over
撕裂我的心 粉碎我的夢
You have torn apart my heart, shattered my dreams
怎能說出口 妳不要走
How can I bring myself to say, "Please don't go"?
我都沒了心 如何再愛過
I have no heart left, how can I ever love again
Hi... Ya...
Hi... Ya...
故鄉是什麼 誰來告訴我
What is home, someone tell me
註定是傷悲 不可能解脫
It's destined to be sorrow, impossible to let go
離別為什麼 流浪的我
Why do we part ways, me, a vagabond
滿臉的淚痕 甩不掉的痛
Tear-stained face, inescapable pain
想起了故鄉 低下了頭
When I think of home, I hang my head
是否下著雨 是否吹著風
I wonder if it's raining, or if the wind is blowing
Hi... Ya...
Hi... Ya...
煙霧迷漫的七彩燈光 照得我多慈祥
Seven coloured lights amidst the mist, they light me up with such kindness
秋風落葉飄飄盪盪 總有停歇的地方
Autumn wind, leaves falling and swaying, there is always a place to rest.
生活是什麼...
What is life...
生活是什麼 誰來告訴我
What is life, someone tell me
用盡了力氣 有什麼不同
I've used up all my strength, what's the difference
生活是什麼 誰來告訴我
What is life, someone tell me
傳說的幸福 從沒出現過
The happiness of legend never came to be.
良心算什麼 千瘡百孔
Conscience, what good is it, tattered and torn
矇住我的眼 放掉我的手
Blindfold me, let go of my hand
孤獨的遊魂 迷失了的我
Lonely wanderer, I am lost
何處是依歸 哪裡是盡頭
Where is my home, where is the end?
煙霧迷漫的七彩燈光 照得我多慈祥
Seven coloured lights amidst the mist, they light me up with such kindness
秋風落葉飄飄盪盪 總有停歇的地方
Autumn wind, leaves falling and swaying, there is always a place to rest.





Авторы: 伍佰


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.