伍佰 - 傻情人 (Silly Lover) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 伍佰 - 傻情人 (Silly Lover)




傻情人 (Silly Lover)
Silly Lover (傻情人)
淩晨四點重播的電影 老舊得不負責任
On TV, an old rerun's playing at four A.M.
身體僵硬手指麻痺 不敢移動一公分
My body's stiff, my fingers numb; I can't move a single centimeter.
怕驚醒了躺在我懷中的你 睡得美又沉
I'm afraid I'll wake you, sleeping so sweetly in my arms.
充滿房間是妳的呼吸 和牆上的滴打聲
The air is filled with your breathing and the drip, drip, dripping of the clock on the wall.
冬天下著雨的大街 冷得沒有人性
The streets are cold and wet with rain; winter has no mercy.
要是想起 妳的離去 心裡就會好悶
If I think of you leaving, my heart feels heavy.
不過是粗心大意的沒發現 妳頭髮短幾分
I carelessly didn't notice your hair was shorter.
反正剪了頭髮妳的酒窩 還是那麼吸引人
But even with a new 'do, your dimples are still so adorable.
Oh baby 我是有點笨 我又不是神
Oh baby, I may be a little slow, but I'm not a god.
難道不能陪妳一生
Can't I spend my whole life with you?
Oh baby 我只會傻笑 我或者無聊
Oh baby, I'll only smile foolishly; I may be dull.
但我可以隨傳隨到
But I'll always be there for you.
我只是傻情人 眼裡只有妳一個人
Yes, I'm just a silly lover, with eyes only for you.
別人想要得到我 不可能 不可能
No one else can have me; it's impossible, impossible.
Oh baby 我是有點笨 我又不是神
Oh baby, I may be a little slow, but I'm not a god.
難道不能陪妳一生
Can't I spend my whole life with you?
Oh baby 我只會傻想 我或者無聊
Oh baby, I'll only think foolishly; I may be dull.
但我發誓只愛妳一個人 愛妳一個人 愛妳一個人
But I swear I'll only love you, only you, only you.





Авторы: 0


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.