伍佰 - 新聞秀 (News Show) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 伍佰 - 新聞秀 (News Show)




新聞秀 (News Show)
News Show
憑什麼可以每天隨便摧殘我情緒
On what basis are you allowed to toy with my emotions daily?
每一天起床都一定會有最新的危機
Every morning, I wake up to a new crisis.
美麗的主播一直玩著驚悚的遊戲
The pretty news anchor keeps playing a chilling game.
哎呦哎呦哎呦哎 哎呦哎呦哎
Oh my, oh my, oh my, oh my, oh my, oh my
像是個從不間斷的直播連續劇
It's like an endless live-action TV series.
每一個演員都願意積極的參與
Every actor is eager to take part.
他有紅的黃的綠的藍的橘的白的黑色的飛機
They have red, yellow, green, blue, orange, white, and black planes.
這樣飛過來 丟過去
They fly them this way and that.
啊~
Ah~
啊~
Ah~
烏煙和瘴氣是你們擁抱的主意
Smog and haze are your chosen companions.
方格子的風景全靠你們的製造和分析
The checkered landscape is entirely your creation.
SNG的連線是你們強大的武力
Your SNG connections are your powerful weapons.
推啊推啊推啊推 擠啊擠啊擠
Push push push push, squeeze squeeze squeeze squeeze.
就是喜歡聽說的事情比真實還奇異
You just love to hear stories that are stranger than fiction.
故事精采的程度要靠那重播來演繹
The degree to which a story is exciting is determined by its retelling.
嘿~還有
Hey~ and there's more.
馬在上面下面右邊左邊大的小的全都在努力
Horses on the top, bottom, right, left, big, and small are all doing their best.
啊~
Ah~
啊~
Ah~
為什麼一直出現那充滿問號的標題
Why do you always use those question-mark-filled headlines?
為什麼你可以佔據我們知道的權力
Why do you have the power to control what we know?
又為什麼你眼中的社會是病態和扭曲
And why is it that the society you portray is sick and twisted?
為什麼都不在乎小孩成長的回憶
Why don't you care about children's memories of growing up?
那你說~那你說
Oh, you say~ you say
偏偏我的眼睛沒有辦法暫時離開那電視機
I just can't seem to tear my eyes away from that TV.
開了關 關了待會又要開那台邪惡的電視機
I turn it on and off, but soon enough I'm turning it on again, that evil TV.
這時候我就很想砸了那台電視機
That's when I feel like smashing that TV.
無辜蹲在客廳角落那全新的彩色電視機
That innocent, brand-new color TV sitting in the corner of the living room.
砸了電視機 電視機 彩色電視機
Smash that TV, that color TV.
人性的脆弱是你每天上班的藉口
Human frailty is your daily excuse for going to work.
這個世界比你想像的要好的太多
This world is far better than you think.
除了金錢暴力色情權力還有寧靜的希望
Besides money, violence, sex, and power, there is also the tranquility of hope.
你應該知道 我在說什麼
You should know what I'm talking about.
那你說!該你說!
Oh, you say! It's your turn to say!





Авторы: 伍佰


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.