伍佰 - 太極 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 伍佰 - 太極




太極
Tai Chi
不要問我哪裡去 我就跟你打太極
Don't ask me where I'm going, I'll just use Tai Chi to deflect you.
一二三四五六七 太極使出你翻過去
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, Tai Chi has you flipping over.
東南西北都可以 雲遊四海最得意
East, south, west, north, it's all possible, traveling far and wide is the greatest pleasure.
在家練功真神秘 我要世界得第一
Practicing at home is truly mysterious, I'm going to be the world's number one.
輕輕推出我的手 後面跟著一陣風
Gently pushing out my hand, a gust of wind follows behind.
大家動作要整齊 馬步打開要蹲低
Everyone's movements should be synchronized, open your stance low.
見面時後敬個禮 回家時候要練習
When we meet, bow respectfully, when we go home, practice diligently.
我真的是好想你 一直心裡在運氣
I really do miss you, my mind is constantly circulating energy.
看我渾身是活力 歡迎收看請繼續
Look at me, I'm full of vitality, welcome to the show, please continue watching.
功夫深要姿態低 白鶴亮翅在一擊
Deep in skill, yet humble in demeanor, White Crane Wings in one strike.
陰陽分別在兩儀 平衡就是他本意
Yin and Yang are separate in the Two Forms, balance is its true meaning.
我真的是太想你 一直一直在憋氣
I really do miss you so much, I've been holding my breath all this time.
千山獨行不用急 讓我們繼續看下去
Walking alone in the mountains, there's no need to rush, let's keep watching.





Авторы: Bai Wu


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.