伍思凱 - 18 - перевод текста песни на английский

18 - SKY WUперевод на английский




18
18
十八岁的那一年
Eighteen years old that year
她说失恋就像地球毁灭 那一瞬间
She said that lost love was like the end of the world at that moment
十八岁的那一年
Eighteen years old that year
我对天发誓呵护她一千年
I swore to heaven to cherish her for a thousand years
拼凑我的脑海里面 断讯的画面
Piecing together the broken images in my mind
缓缓倒带回从前
Slowly rewinding to the past
初尝爱情的滋味 为了她学吉它弹和弦
The first taste of love, learning to play guitar and chords for her
偷抽第一口香烟 证明自己长大的转变
Stole my first cigarette, proving my transformation into an adult
那天 彷佛还在眼前
That day, it seems like it was just yesterday
青涩岁月 真实得像记录片 仍上演
Immature youth, as real as a documentary, still playing out
疯狂追梦的少年 为了爱而摔过多少遍
A crazy teenager chasing dreams, falling how many times for love
留下伤心的纪念 才懂爱不是整个世界
Leaving behind memories of sadness, then understanding that love is not my whole world
怀念 勇敢的去冒险
Missing, bravely going on an adventure
坐在回忆的电影院 想当年
Sitting in the memories of a movie theater, thinking about those days
经过了这么多年
Oh, after all these years
青春像火花般的短暂却灿烂
Youth is as short-lived as a spark, yet brilliant
事过境迁 在某年某月的某一天
Time passes, on a certain day of a certain month of a certain year
我对我自己的昨天做告别
I said goodbye to my yesterday
(Os)如果有一天 我和十八岁的我相遇了
(Os)If one day I meet my eighteen-year-old self
他会认出我吗? 我还记得他吗?
Will he recognize me? Do I still remember him?
我们之间还有共同的话题吗?
Do we still have anything in common?
我想 除了音乐 还有感情吧
I think besides music, there's also feelings
他欣赏我现在的样子吗?
Does he admire the way I am now?
还是我改变了他想要的未来呢?
Or have I changed the future he wanted?
狮子座的我 固执 也很坚持
As a Leo, I am stubborn and persistent
感情的事很主观 而创作却真的很孤独
Emotions are subjective, and creation is indeed lonely
如果有一天 我和十八岁的我相遇
If one day I meet my eighteen-year-old self
也许 我会对他说
Perhaps I will say to him
小伍 你好吗
Hi, Little Wu, how are you?
我很好
I am well





Авторы: Shu Fei Zheng, Si Kai Wu


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.