伍思凱 - 分别以后才懂得拥有 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 伍思凱 - 分别以后才懂得拥有




分别以后才懂得拥有
After We Part I Realize What We Had
分别以后才懂得拥有
After we part I realize what we had
沉默的眼眸, 静静凝视我。
Your silent eyes, quietly gazing at me.
恍惚的叹息,在冷风中飘动。
A faint sigh, drifting in the cold wind.
别再说什么,只要拥着我。
Don't say anything more, just hold me.
无声的告别,剩下只有寂寞。
A silent farewell, leaving only loneliness.
分别以后才懂得拥有,
After we part I realize what we had,
而往后悲伤要比快乐更多。
And from now on there will be more sadness than joy.
永远的承诺,静静的褪落。
The promise of forever, quietly fading away.
颤抖的双手,推开最后温柔
My trembling hands push away your last tenderness.
流过泪以后,你慢慢的走。
After the tears, you slowly walk away.
千万别回头,我已一无所有。
Don't look back, I have nothing left.
分别以后才懂得拥有。
After we part I realize what we had.
在陌生世界,你将独自行走,
In this strange world, you will walk alone,
分别以后,你得回自由。
After we part, you will have your freedom back.
不要让自己有后悔的籍口。
Don't let yourself have any excuses for regret.
MUSIC
MUSIC
分别以后才懂得拥有,
After we part I realize what we had,
在陌生世界,你将独自行走,
In this strange world, you will walk alone,
分别以后,是不是永久
After we part, is it forever?
睡梦中会有一世的离愁。
In my dreams there will be a lifetime of sorrow.
我会永久在此为你守侯。
I will always be here, waiting for you.
END
END






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.