余天 - 給我溫情吧!愛人 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст песни и перевод на английский 余天 - 給我溫情吧!愛人




給我溫情吧!愛人
Give Me Warmth, My Love
你的心冷冰冰冷冰冰
Your heart is cold as ice, ice cold
像秋天吹起一陣寒冷的風
Like an autumn wind that blows a chill
你也有愛你也有情
You have love, you have feelings
為什麼冷冰冰
Why are you so cold?
難道你要孤獨一生
Are you destined to be lonely all your life?
希望你對我不再不再冷冰冰
I hope you'll stop being cold towards me
我要你給我溫情
I need you to give me warmth
我的心暖烘烘暖烘烘
My heart is warm, warm as toast
像春天吹起一陣溫柔的風
Like a gentle spring breeze
我給你愛我給你情
I give you love, I give you feelings
你依然冷冰冰
But you're still so cold
難道教我痛苦一生
Are you going to make me suffer forever?
希望你對我不再不再冷冰冰
I hope you'll stop being cold towards me
我要你給我溫情
I need you to give me warmth





Авторы: Nu Chuang, 光陽


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.