側田 - 侧太 - перевод текста песни на английский

侧太 - 側田перевод на английский




侧太
Jason Chan
茶未够甜吗 糖没有落吗
Is the tea not sweet enough? Did the sugar not dissolve?
还没说话三粒早已放下
We haven't even spoken and you've already given me three pieces
其实这默契你在期待赞颂吗
Do you expect me to praise you for this tacit understanding?
但是我肤浅你了事很少惊讶
But I have underestimated you; I don't surprise you very often
是你通通不遮婉不会说可怜
You don't hide anything; you don't know how to act pitiful
我终于清楚知道犯了错
Finally, I understand that I've made a mistake
随时随地的碰面
Bumping into you all the time
不懂厚待你 很旨意
I don't know how to treat you kindly; it's my fault
是你哀念 仅将我病态也改变
You have been so devoted that even my illness has changed
So why why why why why why why
So why why why why why why why
我做惯反派
I'm used to being the villain
如奉献这么多美却可感受愉快
If I offer so much beauty, how can you feel happy?
(国)baby 我只想在这里
(English)Baby, I just want to be here,
好好的照顾你
To take good care of you
我还要怎么做你才能够真明白
What else do I need to do for you to truly understand?
你不懂真心
You don't understand sincerity
我还是爱着你
I still love you
难道你要我离去跟你说bye bye
Do you want me to leave and say bye bye to you?
说做人志愿 我未能够兑现
I said I would volunteer, but I haven't been able to fulfill my promise
你仍然真心相信我有潜能待发展
You still sincerely believe that I have the potential to develop
分担烦恼是 肯包容我缺点
You are willing to share my worries and tolerate my shortcomings,
并未发出一句讨厌
And you have never said a word of disgust
没答复一生不变 知你也心愿
I haven't promised to love you forever, but I know that's your wish
你始终不惜一切的爱我
You always love me unconditionally
随时随地的碰面
Bumping into you all the time
不懂厚待你 很旨意
I don't know how to treat you kindly; it's my fault
是你哀念 仅将我病态也改变
You have been so devoted that even my illness has changed
So why why why why why why why
So why why why why why why why
你愿爱护这魔怪
You are willing to love this monster
如换上那一位我已经早被淘汰
If you had chosen someone else, I would have been eliminated long ago
Darling I love you
Darling, I love you
Which far the love dont you understand
Why don't you understand my love?
Darling I need you
Darling, I need you
Which far the need dont youprehend
How can you not understand my need?
人跪下了则冇旁太
When a man kneels down, there is no one else
我很想你变侧太
I want you to become Jason Chan
曾对你不表态
I have never told you this before
我使你太受苦
I've made you suffer too much
从这晚开始会变得不同形态
From this night on, I will change into a different form






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.