Justin Lo - 好人 - Live - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Justin Lo - 好人 - Live




好人 - Live
Good Guy - Live
說穿了我不美 I'm alone...
To be honest, I'm not pretty. I'm alone...
若談樣子 不會叫好 不算最討好
If we're talking about looks, I'm not considered good-looking. I'm not the most attractive.
但我的內在美 不夠味道 哪足以自豪
But my inner beauty isn't flavorful enough to be proud of.
談為人 當然好 雙手也好抱
As for my personality, it's good of course. I'm also easy to get along with.
無奈獨有伴侶問前路
Unfortunately, only my partner cares about my future.
沒有想陪同鄰家男孩跳舞
I don't want to dance with the boy next door.
唯獨當我師徒
Just be my disciple.
人人親近我 無人爭奪我
Everyone likes me, but no one fights for me.
無人關懷是誰大平賣親和
No one cares who's having a fire sale on kindness.
平凡像我路過 十個似我 情敵實在太多
Ordinary people like me pass by. There are ten people like me. There are too many rivals.
天都不愛我 立心孤立我
Even the heavens don't love me. They've decided to isolate me.
平凡的人若提及情份便顯得不配麼
Are ordinary people not worthy of love?
難道我看不到現況正是結果
Can't I see that this is the result?
沒結果 沒結果 沒結果
No results, no results, no results.
由得我 oh...
Leave it to me oh...
人人親近我 無人爭奪我
Everyone likes me, but no one fights for me.
無人關懷是誰 大平賣親和
No one cares who's having a fire sale on kindness.
平凡像我路過 十個似我
Ordinary people like me pass by. There are ten people like me.
情敵實在太多
There are too many rivals.
天都不理我 令我想清楚
Even the heavens ignore me. It's made me realize.
感情是來自由弱者所寫的悲歌
Love is a sad song written by the weak.
事實上為什麼不拍到拖 說穿了我不美
In reality, why don't I get a girlfriend? To be honest, I'm not pretty.
I'm alone...
I'm alone...
I'm so alone
I'm so alone
並無自欺 所有老死 只配作知己
I'm not deluding myself. You're all old and destined to be just friends.





Авторы: Xi Lin, Robert Lay


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.