側田 - 好人 (Original) - Original - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 側田 - 好人 (Original) - Original




好人 (Original) - Original
If I Seems Like a Good Guy (Original) - Original
若談樣子 不會叫好 不算最討好
If we talk about appearance, I won't be called good-looking, And I'm not the most charming.
但我的內在美 不夠味道 哪足以自豪
But my charm is just not enough, Which is not enough to be proud of.
談為人 當然好 雙手也好抱
As a person, of course I'm good, and I'm easy to get along with.
無奈獨有伴侶問前路
But unfortunately, only my friends ask about me.
沒有想陪同鄰家男孩跳舞
I don't want to accompany the boy next door to dance.
唯獨當我師徒
Only as my friend.
人人親近我 無人爭奪我
Everyone is close to me, no one fights over me.
無人關懷是誰大平賣親和
No one cares who's the big sale on friendliness.
平凡像我路過 十個似我 情敵實在太多
Ordinary like me, just passing by, there are ten like me, there are too many rivals in love.
人人鼓勵我 無人傾慕我
Everyone encourages me, no one admires me.
常常激勵別人盡情熱戀事後遺下我
Always encouraging others to fall in love, and then leave me behind.
像毒咒 無人愛我 別嚇我
Like a curse, no one loves me, don't scare me.
並無自欺 所有老死 只配作知己
I'm not deceiving myself, all the old and dead, I can only be friends with them.
願意跟我細數戀愛挫折 抱住我會死
Willing to talk to me about my love setbacks, it would be death to hold me.
談完情 拖好手 都將我拋棄
After talking about love, holding hands well, they all abandoned me.
從來沒理會我喜與悲
Never cared about my joys and sorrows.
是那麼平凡仍可以來鬥氣
It's so common, and I can still get angry.
談情令我心死 由得我死
Love makes me die, let me die.
人人親近我 無人爭奪我
Everyone is close to me, no one fights over me.
無人關懷是誰大平賣親和
No one cares who's the big sale on friendliness.
平凡像我路過 十個似我
Ordinary like me, just passing by, there are ten like me, so many rivals in love.
你管不到那麼多
You can't manage so many.
天都不愛我 立心孤立我
Even the heavens don't love me, and they are determined to isolate me.
平凡的人若提及情份便顯得不配麼
Are ordinary people so unworthy of love?
難道我看不到現況正是結果
Can't I see that the current situation is the result?
由得我 無人爭奪我
Let me go, no one is fighting over me.
無人關懷是誰大平賣親和
No one cares who's the big sale on friendliness.
平凡像我路過 十個似我 情敵實在太多
Ordinary like me, just passing by, there are ten like me, there are too many rivals in love.
天都不理我 令我想清楚
Even heaven ignores me, making me see things clearly.
感情是來自由弱者所寫的悲歌
Love is a sad song written by the weak.
事實上為什麼不拍到拖 說穿了我不美 信我
The fact is, why don't we fall in love? To put it bluntly, I'm not beautiful, believe me.





Авторы: Xi Lin, Robert Lay


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.