側田 - 懷很舊的舊 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 側田 - 懷很舊的舊




懷很舊的舊
Memories Gone By
明知早應拋掉唱片
I know I should've thrown away the records long ago,
舊歌早要聽厭
Grown tired of these old songs,
數年前的好已受用完
That the pleasures of years past are gone.
明知一堆堆新戲上演
I know there are new movies playing,
但我長年未變
But I haven't changed in years.
偏好舊故事 老套的主線
I prefer the old stories, the familiar plots.
一雙小主角愛相見
A young couple falling in love,
互生好感樸素相戀
Their affection growing naturally.
慢慢了解 慢慢發展
Slowly getting to know each other, slowly falling deeper.
橋段破舊但我更怕迎上新鮮
The plot is old, but I'm even more afraid of the new.
寧願去死記那一天
I'd rather hold onto that day forever,
至少你還在我的身邊
When you were still by my side.
小世界得我跟你
Our world was just you and me,
互抱著頑抗大世界的挑戰
Defying the challenges of the world together.
越陳舊我偏越是懷念
The older it gets, the more I cherish it,
留存著你不虛偽的笑臉
Preserving your genuine smile.
舊有那種簡單
The simplicity of the old days,
很難再遇見
Is hard to find again.
明知收起頸巾與信件
I know I should put away the scarf and letters,
累了便難避免
It's inevitable when you're feeling down.
翻看舊信物
Flipping through old mementos,
借一點溫暖
Borrowing a little warmth.
新相識都慣了疏遠
New acquaintances are used to being distant,
舊相好可記到今天
But old friends, I remember to this day.
望舊戲飛 望舊照片
Watching old movies, looking at old photos,
時日過未望厭
Time passes without me getting tired of them.
過了時更經典
They become classics as time goes by.
寧願去死記那一天
I'd rather hold onto that day forever,
至少你還在我的身邊
When you were still by my side.
小世界得我跟你
Our world was just you and me,
互抱著頑抗大世界的挑戰
Defying the challenges of the world together.
越陳舊我偏越是懷念
The older it gets, the more I cherish it,
留存著你不虛偽的笑臉
Preserving your genuine smile.
舊有那種簡單 很難再遇見
The simplicity of the old days, is hard to find again.
誰人陪伴你
Who was there for you,
走這些年每一天
Walking by your side every day these past years?
忙碌中的你
Would you, in the midst of your busy life,
會否花幾秒鐘
Spare a few seconds,
也掛念前事
To think of the past?
或者你都記得當天
Perhaps you remember that day,
我跟你還是有點膚淺
When you and I were still a little superficial,
相信會相愛一世
Believing we'd love each other forever.
互抱著頑抗大世界的感染
Defying the world's infection together.
後來浪太急終於擱淺
But the waves were too strong, and in the end, we ran aground.
原來沒太多所謂的永遠
It turned out that forever wasn't nearly as long as we thought.
未永遠擁有的
What we couldn't hold onto forever,
可懷緬便算
We can cherish in our memories.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.