Justin Lo - 紅地氈 - Live - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Justin Lo - 紅地氈 - Live




紅地氈 - Live
Red Carpet - Live
Stuck on you 最喜愛閑人
You're my favorite nobody to be stuck on
談論我 同座的 名什麼
Talk to me, tell me your name
妒忌也可 有品味如我
I'm a little bit jealous, you have great taste
如為相貌評分 你獲最多
If we were to rate looks, you'd get the most
在自拍照撫摸 再親親一個
I'll touch myself up in the selfie and then give myself a kiss
隨地貼 隨地擺 求什麼
Why are you posting so much everywhere?
沙灘中 吸引七八十個
You can attract seventy or eighty even on the beach
你的手臂紋身 也未夠多
Your arm tattoos aren't enough
全人類望到我
Everyone looks at me
我拖著你似將鉆石圍繞我
I hold you as if I have diamonds surrounding me
沉迷著你麼
Are you addicted to me?
我不需要原因 只需結果
I don't need a reason, I just need a result
Stuck on you 我天天廣播
I'm broadcasting my love for you every day
還在笑 還在講 贏什麼
You're still smiling, still talking, what's the point?
名模半祼 套房內行過
The model walks by half-naked
全部美夢成真 卻沒猛火
All my dreams have come true, but there's no passion
毫無興趣清楚 你感受如何
I'm not really interested in how you feel
眉目裏 皮肉底 藏什麼
What's hidden in your eyes and beneath your skin?
傾通宵 交了一份行課
I spent all night writing a paper
是否只愛站於 你右與左
Is it only love when you're standing at my side?
全人類望到我
Everyone looks at me
我拖著你似將鉆石圍繞我
I hold you as if I have diamonds surrounding me
沉迷著你麼
Are you addicted to me?
若果感覺幸福 誰又會 像這麼
If you're feeling happy, who would be like this?
為何沒想過
Why don't you ever think about it?
有天定會看得厭倦瞞不過
You'll get tired of this act, you can't hide it forever
在拍拖
In a relationship
要討好到大家 才自覺 愉快麼
Do you only feel good about yourself if you please everyone?
Crazy for you, crazy for you
Crazy for you, crazy for you
觀眾在埸 鼓掌慶賀
The audience is here, applauding my performance
Crazy for you, crazy for you
Crazy for you, crazy for you
愛你靠耳朵 Stuck on you
I love you just because I hear it, I'm stuck on you
眼睛最在乎
I care most about appearance
藍熱褲 黃泳衣 嫌什麼
What's wrong with the blue shorts and the yellow swimsuit?
談情當作表演 會不斷做錯
When you treat love like a performance, you'll always make mistakes
要討好到大家 才自覺 愉快麼
Do you only feel good about yourself if you please everyone?
Stuck on you 既不是嘍羅
I'm not just a lackey
無道理 沉沒於 紅地氈
It doesn't make sense to be caught up in the red carpet
搞清楚 一切選擇由我
Let's be clear, I make my own choices
搏影相有用麼 顧慮太多
Is it worth it to take photos when you have so many worries?
我癡戀你什麼 明白了 別發火
I love you for a reason, let me explain it to you
Stuck on you...
I'm stuck on you...





Авторы: Justin Lo


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.