Justin Lo - 遲鈍 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Justin Lo - 遲鈍 (Live)




遲鈍 (Live)
Obtuse (Live)
事發那天如頑石穩固
On that fateful day, I was as steadfast as a rock,
尚去上班聽經理吩咐
Heading to work, listening to my manager's talk,
和同事再寒暄說說心中抱負
Exchanging pleasantries with colleagues, sharing ambitions so grand,
鬧翻情形通通置之不顧
Ignoring the turmoil brewing out of hand.
直到這天才平靜參透
Only today do I see with clarity,
共你已經非親也非故
That you and I are no longer family or history,
情人就算著火我也不懂看顧
A lover engulfed in flames, yet I couldn't see.
我不靈敏原來是你的辛苦
My insensitivity stemmed from your distress,
遲鈍得即使給你掌摑
So obtuse that even your resounding caress
仍沉住氣比觀眾更加抽離
Couldn't rouse me, leaving me aloof, a mere spectator.
我是該死的愛人
I'm a loathsome lover,
天天抑制一樣傷害人
Capable of inflicting hidden pain.
遲鈍得竟分不到真假
Obtuse, unable to distinguish truth from feigned,
還無視你關於我一切指責
Dismissing your accusations, leaving you stained.
爭執畫面假裝不見
Pretending not to see the fights we had,
望不到你曾偷偷飲泣嗎
Blind to the tears you secretly shed.
取出心底感情來正視
Now, I confront the emotions I've suppressed,
空虛感怎收藏遲早要認輸
This void I can no longer repress.
傷口給掩飾好還是會在意
My wounds, once hidden, now ache anew,
分手得輕鬆嗎
Was our separation truly through?
事隔幾晚便痛嗎
Did the nights that followed bring you pain?
遲鈍得即使給你掌摑
Obtuse, unable to respond to your disdain,
仍沉住氣比觀眾更加抽離
Remaining calm, detached like a stranger.
冷靜得這麼嚇人
My composure was chilling,
吞聲忍氣都是種壞人
A coward's silence, a villain's way.
遲鈍得應該哭到沙啞
Obtuse, I should have wept until my voice was hoarse,
也麻木到將真正感覺封殺
But I numbed myself, suppressing my remorse.
怎麼今天身於餐店
Why am I here, in this restaurant today,
淚水竟似泉湧出洗我臉
Tears streaming down my face like a relentless spray?





Авторы: Tai Zheng Chen, Jie Fang


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.