光良 - 如果你還愛我/まだ僕を愛しているなら - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 光良 - 如果你還愛我/まだ僕を愛しているなら




如果你還愛我/まだ僕を愛しているなら
If You Still Love Me
我帶著一顆疲憊的心走了
I left with a weary heart
我知道自己在你心裡已不重要
I knew I was no longer important to you
雖然我們曾經相聚過
Although we had come together
也許對於你來說
Perhaps for you
已經沒有什麼值得回憶
There is nothing worth remembering
我帶著一顆沉重的心走了
I left with a heavy heart
我知道自己沒有勇氣道別離
I knew I didn't have the courage to say goodbye
雖然我們曾經擁有過
Although we used to have
但是對於你來說
But for you
已經沒有什麼值得回憶
There is nothing worth remembering
難道早已註定 不能真正擁有你
Was it already decided that I couldn't truly have you?
難道我真心付出一切
Did I really give my all
是為了承受孤單和寂寞
Only to endure loneliness and desolation?
我知道 你不敢對我坦白
I know you don't dare to be honest with me
是不要看到我的傷懷
Is it so you won't see my sorrow?
雖然你沒有說要離開我
Although you did not say you were leaving me
我已經感到 你不再屬於我
I already know you no longer belong to me
如果你還愛我 你不會對我如此的冷漠
If you still loved me, you wouldn't be so cold to me
又怎會讓我在 漫漫長夜獨自徘徊
How could you let me wander alone through the long night?
如果你還愛我 你不會對我如此的冷漠
If you still loved me, you wouldn't be so cold to me
我只能含著眼淚 默默的離開
I can only leave with tears in my eyes, silently
難道早已註定 不能真正擁有你 難道我真心付出一切 是為了承受孤單和寂寞
Was it already decided that I couldn't truly have you? Did I really give my all, only to endure loneliness and desolation?
我知道 你不敢對我坦白 是不要看到我的傷懷 雖然你沒有說要離開我 我已經感到 你不再屬於我
I know you don't dare to be honest with me, is it so you won't see my sorrow? Although you did not say you were leaving me, I already know you no longer belong to me.
如果你還愛我 你不會對我如此的冷漠 又怎會讓我在 漫漫長夜獨自徘徊
If you still loved me, you wouldn't be so cold to me, how could you let me wander alone through the long night?
如果你還愛我 你不會對我如此的冷漠 我只能含著眼淚 默默的離開
If you still loved me, you wouldn't be so cold to me, I can only leave with tears in my eyes, silently
我只能含著眼淚 默默的離開
I can only leave with tears in my eyes, silently






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.