刀郎 - 理想 - перевод текста песни на английский

理想 - 刀郎перевод на английский




理想
Ideal
理想
Ideal
特别的记得小时候老师
I especially remember my teacher when I was young,
总说要做个有理想的人
Always saying to be a person with ideals.
就在她给我系上红领巾时
As she tied the red scarf around my neck,
激动得我一满脸的认真
My face was filled with earnest excitement, my love.
怀里这滚烫理想似翅膀般
This burning ideal in my heart, like wings,
带我飞出故乡的小城
Carried me away from my hometown.
似这般崇高境界让我暗下决心
Such a noble realm made me secretly determined
要为此奋斗终生
To strive for it all my life.
年少的勇气从来不会惧怕
Youthful courage never fears,
外面世界到底有多大
How big the outside world really is, my dear.
记忆里每个伟大的先辈
Every great ancestor in my memory
总把喜悲全可以放下
Could put aside all joy and sorrow, seemingly.
书里的话 老师的话
Words from books, words from teachers,
让我坚信着未来并倔强的长大
Made me believe in the future and grow up stubbornly, yes.
我执着的飞啊 奔走在天涯
I flew persistently, running across the world so vast,
不舍这于逆境奋起强忍的泪花
Unwilling to give up the tears I held back in adversity's grasp.
青春的梦 不羁的狂啊
Dreams of youth, unrestrained and wild,
顽固的为了未来描绘一副斑斓的画
Stubbornly painting a colorful picture for the future, my child.
逝去的青春似儿时的照片
My bygone youth, like childhood photos,
静静的染上灰色的尘
Quietly covered with gray dust.
蓦然间发觉身边全都是
Suddenly, I realize everyone around me
为生活而奔波忙碌的人
Is busy running for their lives, you see.
崇高和理想早在窘迫之中
Nobility and ideals, long ago in distress,
奔向了四个现代化
Rushed towards the four modernizations, no less.
偶尔在冗长夜里微红脸颊
Occasionally, in the long night, a blush on my face,
上汗颜年少的认真
Ashamed of my youthful earnestness and grace.
姓鲁的爷爷说过真的勇士
Grandpa Lu said a true warrior
要敢直面惨淡的人生
Must dare to face the bleakness of life, for sure.
所以在茫茫人海内
So in the vast sea of people, my sweet,
尽管卑微依然默默的勤恳
Though humble, I remain silently diligent and neat.
哪里的黄金屋 哪里的颜如玉
Where is the house of gold? Where is the jade-like beauty?
铭刻的字字珠玑话语羞红
The inscribed words, every pearl of wisdom, make my mask blush truly.
我崇尚的面具
The mask I uphold, my dear,
我执着的飞啊 奔走在天涯
I flew persistently, running across the world, no fear.
不舍这于逆境奋起强忍的泪花
Unwilling to give up the tears I held back in adversity's grasp.
清晨的太阳 盛开的鲜花
The morning sun, the blooming flowers,
今天才发现是块日夜纠结的伤疤
Only today do I find them to be day and night entangled scars.
才明白理想不过是卑微的另一种牵挂
I finally understand that ideals are just another humble yearning, my stars.
我执着的飞啊 奔走在天涯
I flew persistently, running across the world so vast,
不舍这于逆境奋起强忍的泪花
Unwilling to give up the tears I held back in adversity's grasp.
看多少故人 匍匐在风尘
Seeing so many old friends crawling in the dust,
所以现在路上的我依然默默的勤恳
So I, still on the road, remain silently diligent, I must.
看多少故人在风尘里依旧
Seeing so many old friends still in the dust,
苦苦的勤恳
Bitterly diligent, I trust.





Авторы: Lin Luo


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.