劉德華 - 仍然記得有一次 - перевод текста песни на английский

仍然記得有一次 - 劉德華перевод на английский




仍然記得有一次
I remember a time
仍然記得嘓一次 風裡相依
I still remember a time, we leaned on each other in the wind,
仍然系一想起人就嚮往神馳
Still, as soon as I think of you, I can't help but feel a surge of longing,
冇見你經已成年 不再心痴
I haven't seen you for years, I'm no longer infatuated,
緣何在我心中 仍舊記那一次
Why is it that in my heart, I still remember that time?
一早都知難共你 一生相思
I knew all along that it would be difficult to be with you, to love you forever,
但系舊事總會日日記起
But the past always comes to mind,
你(那)句句嘅說話 你(那)種種真心意
Your every word, your every sincere intention,
彷彿不失當初意義 (彷彿不失當初愛意)
As if it had never lost its original meaning (as if it had never lost its original love).
仍然記得嘓一次寫過一首詩
I still remember a time when I wrote a poem,
言詞上每個字洋溢了我情誼
Every word on the page was filled with my affection,
冇見你經已成年 不再心痴
I haven't seen you for years, I'm no longer infatuated,
緣何在我心中 仍舊記那詩意
Why is it that in my heart, I still remember the poetry?






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.