劉明湘 - 當世界安靜 (Unplugged Originals) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 劉明湘 - 當世界安靜 (Unplugged Originals)




當世界安靜 (Unplugged Originals)
As the World Falls Silent (Unplugged Originals)
在天真沉睡前 你親吻我的臉
Before I drifted off to sleep, you kissed my cheek,
用愛為美夢妝點 讓繁星點點
And adorned my dreams with love, making the stars twinkle.
在旅程行進間 你不在我身邊
As I embarked on my journey, you were not by my side,
我用寂寞和思念 努力學離別
So I learned to endure loneliness and longing, as I bid farewell.
如果成長是得理解痛與謊言
If growing up means understanding pain and deceit,
為何你的微笑從不辯解
Why is it that your smile never falters?
當這世界終於安靜
As the world finally grows quiet,
我終於聽懂你 用愛訴說的弦外之音
I finally understand the unspoken words you whispered through love.
就像月光無言無語
Just like the moon, silent and serene,
卻從來沒有忘記 讓黑夜更美麗
You never fail to illuminate the night and make it even more beautiful.
在未來的起點 我想與你並肩
At the starting line of the future, I wish to stand beside you,
帶天空揮別雨天 看陽光耀眼
To bid farewell to the rainy skies and embrace the radiant sunshine.
如果幸福是能珍惜每個瞬間
If happiness lies in cherishing every moment,
此刻我的微笑就是感謝
Then my smile at this very moment is one of gratitude.
當這世界終於安靜
As the world finally grows quiet,
我終於聽見你 用沉默訴說愛的聲音
I finally hear you, the love you express through your silence.
就像心跳無聲無息
Like a heartbeat, soundless yet incessant,
卻總在我胸口裡 讚美生命
You reside within my chest, a testament to life's beauty.
我曾經以為忍住不哭泣
I once believed that if I held back my tears,
能換你擁抱我更緊
You would hold me even tighter in your embrace.
現在我伸出雙手擁抱你
But now I reach out to enfold you in my arms,
是明白愛無須證明
For I realize that love needs no proof.
當這世界終於安靜
As the world finally grows quiet,
溫暖的深夜裡 我總是聽見你的聲音
In the warmth of the night, I always hear your voice,
緊緊包圍所有恐懼
Gently enveloping all my fears.
不管有多少距離 我永遠屬於你
No matter how far apart we may be, I will always belong to you.





Авторы: Ming Xiang Liu, Yun Nong Yan, Huai Pei Ye


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.