劉浩龍 - 520 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 劉浩龍 - 520




520
520
遇上你當天 缺少驚世劇情
When I met you that day, there was no dramatic plot.
文藝戲那路徑 偶爾公司中結識
The path of the literary drama, occasionally we met in the company.
是你多麼出色
It's you, how outstanding,
我的心跳未停
My heart has not stopped beating.
明白叫暗戀的反應
I understand the reaction called secret love.
用五百多天 與七億句胡言
I used more than five hundred days and seven hundred million nonsense words,
才讓我約定你 某次山頂中看星
Only to let me make an appointment with you to watch the stars on a certain mountain top.
最老土的心聲 竟得到你共鳴
My most traditional feelings actually resonated with you,
然後到教堂中保證
And then we promised in the church.
低谷你送我肩膊 高峰我有你愛火
In the trough you gave me a shoulder, In the peak I had your love.
在狹小的家都快樂 兩餐一宿已可
In a small house, we are happy. Two meals and one night's sleep are enough.
沒有你 我不過
Without you, I am nothing,
如沒色彩的空殼
Like an empty shell without color.
多得你 在世間
Thank you for being in the world,
竟挑選我
To choose me.
在聖誕當天 你的咳嗽未停
On Christmas Day, my cough hasn't stopped.
陪伴你作驗證 聽到不想聽到的
Accompanying you to the examination, I heard something I didn't want to hear.
我記得 醫生
I remember the doctor,
說將寶貴事情
Said that precious things,
能盡快處理都處理
Should be dealt with as soon as possible.
很想與你再出國
I really want to go abroad with you again,
冰島拍照到處闖
Taking pictures in Iceland and venturing everywhere.
或髮絲稀疏的那日
Or when our hair is thin,
在公園中拍拖
We can date in the park.
但說好 那一個 還未出生的一個
But we agreed that one who hasn't been born yet,
很想你 望見到
I really want you to see,
他的功課
His homework.
誰願看到 你的軀殼
Who is willing to see your body,
在歲月裡枯乾
Wither in the years?
別要輕率的放棄
Don't give up easily,
路裡風光
The scenery on the road.
不必驚慌
Don't panic,
天會導航
Heaven will guide.
即使你欠缺知覺 呼吸也似上了鎖
Even if you lose consciousness and your breathing is locked,
亦會捉緊雙手對望 為你逐秒奔波
I will hold your hands and look at each other, I will run for you every second.
願你會 記得我
I hope you will remember me,
無憾今生的差錯
No regrets for the mistakes in this life.
懇請你 下世可
I beg you, in the next life,
都挑選我
You can still choose me.
今晚你 睡了麼
Are you asleep tonight?
不經不覺
Unconsciously.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.