劉浩龍 - Cuo Ding Li Shou (Album Version) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 劉浩龍 - Cuo Ding Li Shou (Album Version)




Cuo Ding Li Shou (Album Version)
Cuo Ding Li Shou (Album Version)
自我兩歲每次犯過錯
My darling, from when I was two, I understood that
老師總說改過並不可怕
Making mistakes are part of life, and nothing to be feared
卻於手冊某頁裏 狠狠打了過交叉
But that was just what your teacher said, and your diary is another thing
十八歲愛上到被嚇怕
Where your abusive words will always sting
放手又難道還是錯嗎
When I was eighteen, I was so naive and afraid
隨後又再愛上了別個 這都算錯嗎
Should I have just stayed and accepted that I was betrayed?
為何習慣一個手傷了 說要分手
I fell in love again, what's so wrong with that?
然後又會習慣彼此變做好友
When you hurt me, you told me to just get over it
最後雙方也想回頭
And you taught me that it's okay for us to be friends after all
不過欠缺藉口
But now you want to come back
難道越錯越愛偏偏錯完才內疚
But you still can't find an excuse
也是信愛上到累透了
Are we always doomed to make the same mistakes?
對方偏卻專注幻想出嫁
I'm so tired of falling in and out of love
我將心已告白過 得到她敬我一巴
But you're so focused on a fantasy wedding
直到這晚我也未看化
I told you openly, but you slapped me with your hand
到底問題仍然是我嗎
Even now, I'm still so confused
明明是愛到我厭沒了 分開有錯嗎
Am I really the only one to blame?
愛上哪位元莫非早已有根據
I loved you so much, I thought we had something real
曾和路親嘴並未等於伴侶
But it turns out that we were never meant to be
如若愛上了便追
I should have known better than to chase
不計較錯和對
I should have never ignored your faults
明明已不這種癡想並沒有罪
But I was blind to the truth
為何習慣一雙手傷了 未再脫想
Why did I let myself get hurt by you again?
然後又會後悔彼此過分親近
I thought we had grown apart
固定的戀愛很耐看
A stable relationship is always more appealing
一個痛我就將 明白戀愛越錯總此刻願能專心
But I'll always remember the pain you caused me





Авторы: How Long Kwan, King Wen Wei


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.