劉浩龍 - 冇事,有心 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 劉浩龍 - 冇事,有心




冇事,有心
It's Okay, It's Fine
刘浩龙 - 冇事有心
Lau Ho-lung - It's Okay, It's Fine
就算被撇 就算被骗 就算被劫
Even if I'm left behind, even if I'm cheated on, even if I'm robbed,
就算被裁 我兼顾到 也不算糟
Even if I'm laid off, I'll take care of it, it's not so bad.
尚有密友 尚有座驾 尚有新工作
I still have close friends, I still have a car, I still have a new job.
过得很好 觉得很好
Life is good, it feels good.
惟独有点忧郁 惟独有点焦躁
Only a little melancholy, only a little anxious.
惟独夜半惊醒 长期睡不好
Only a little scared when I wake up in the middle of the night, I can't sleep well for a long time.
惟独没了冲劲 惟独没了憧憬 不过无须讲到
Only a little less motivated, only a little less hopeful, but there's no need to talk about it.
不想 情绪放大 不怕 尚未被了解
I don't want to magnify my emotions, I'm not afraid, I'm not understood yet.
不爽 何以气坏 宁愿叫别人愉快
Why should I be annoyed when I'm not feeling good? I'd rather make others happy.
成熟会令难受瓦解
Maturity will make the pain go away.
不需可怜我 同聚畅饮 欢天喜地过
No need to pity me, let's get together and have a drink, have a good time.
若我打搅 倾诉便扫兴麽 怨地怨天 耐性亦无多
If I interrupt you, is it annoying to talk about it? Complaining about the world, my patience is running out.
甚麽好坎坷 喝多杯好过
What's the big deal? It's better to have a few more drinks.
其实我很清醒 其实没有饮醉
Actually, I'm very sober, actually, I'm not drunk.
其实没有心事 唯独略觉累
Actually, there's nothing on my mind, only a little tired.
其实被烟燻到 才流下滴眼泪 不要大惊小怪
Actually, I was just smoked by cigarettes, that's why I shed a few tears, don't be surprised.
不想 情绪放大 不怕 尚未被了解
I don't want to magnify my emotions, I'm not afraid, I'm not understood yet.
不好 何必讲解 宁愿叫别人愉快
It's not good, why bother explaining? I'd rather make others happy.
无谓对着神父告解
It's useless to confess to a priest.
不需可怜我 无用各位 悉心呵护我
No need to pity me, it's useless for you guys to take care of me.
若我打搅 倾诉便扫兴麽 怨地怨天 耐性亦无多
If I interrupt you, is it annoying to talk about it? Complaining about the world, my patience is running out.
让我扮无事 无谓拆穿我
Let me pretend to be okay, don't expose me.
谁又会记得於谷底打捞我 一脸倦容从未觉得
Who will remember to save me from the bottom, my tired face has never been seen.
世俗姑息我 就算一交戏 便俗套行货 滑稽就可
The world tolerates me, even if it's just a play, it's a cliché, it's funny.
叫好兼叫座 懒得理 我不妥 再饮过
I'm popular, I don't care, I'm not good, have another drink.





Авторы: Yi Bang Lan, Tian Xuan


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.