劉浩龍 - 嬲 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 劉浩龍 - 嬲




Annoying
刘:已改了大门密码 这算分手吧
You: I've changed the door password. This is a breakup, right?
她将屋主身份也送给你吧
She'll give you the homeowner status too, right?
应:也许我未成熟嘛 没你的她会害怕
Her: Maybe I'm not mature enough. She'll be scared without you.
你有否给她找到失散的行李嘛
Have you found her lost luggage yet?
合:我爱她不易~ 刘:直到今天原来不愿意
Both: I love her with difficulty. You: Until today, I didn't realize you were unwilling.
合:然后我 换成你 延续没字幕故事
Both: Then I'll replace you and continue the story without subtitles.
应:似天气突然幻化 没法解释吧
Her: Like the weather suddenly changing, there's no way to explain it, right?
她种种吸引处你最知道吧
You know her every attraction, right?
刘:情敌怀着仇恨嘛 或有一天会淡化
You: Love rivals are filled with hatred, or maybe one day it'll fade.
你有否给她找到可爱的微笑嘛
Have you found her a lovely smile yet?
合:我爱她不易~ 应:学会多少仍然不断试
Both: I love her with difficulty. Her: I learn how to continue trying.
刘:然后我 换成你 下辈子现在开始
You: Then I'll replace you. Let this next life start now.
刘:情歌 一早跟她唱过
You: Love songs, I've sung them with her before.
应:回忆 跟她将有很多
Her: Memories, I'll have many with her.
刘:明知我 比不起你
You: I know, I can't compare to you.
应:其实有没有这种因果
Her: Actually, is there such cause and effect?
刘:爱像情歌 总给新的插播
You: Love is like a love song, always with new interruptions.
应:而如果我 但是没如果
Her: And if I did, but there are no ifs.
刘:败退的应该一早出了错
You: The loser should have made the mistake early on.
应:还是欠你这个陌生人甚么
Her: Or do I still owe you, this stranger, something?
刘:但你我未碰面过
You: But we've never met.
应:偏偏这阙歌曾经跟你 唱过
Her: But this song, we once sang it together.





Авторы: Ce Tian, Wong Chung Oi


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.