劉浩龍 - 追魂記 - перевод текста песни на английский

追魂記 - 劉浩龍перевод на английский




追魂記
Chase the Soul
當時如果跌下杯墊
If I had dropped the coaster back then
遺落你皮鞋背面
Leaving it attached to the back of your shoe
會否伸手執起那刻 能過電
Would you have reached down to pick it up, and would we have connected?
假如曾經困電梯裡
If we had gotten stuck in an elevator together
扶著你手分擔畏懼
I could have held your hand to ease your fear
或你根本不需要追
Or maybe you don't need me to pursue you at all
現在與我拖手買醉
And would be holding my hand right now, drunk
*你的一切連隨時日變淡
*All the memories of you have faded with time
最終跟我莫名其妙失散
And eventually, we lost touch without any explanation
直到今天想找你更難
It's even harder to find you now
在暗戀中的天國人間
In the heaven and hell of unrequited love
在哪天才可 找到你
When will I find you?
地鐵中誰已 坐過我隔籬
Who sat next to me on the subway?
曾來這間戲院 剛於上星期
You came to this cinema just last week
何年何日何處 掠過手臂
Which year, which day, and where did our arms brush?
在哪天才可 找到你
When will I find you?
全城又何以 每處地方 總有人像你
Why does every place in the city have someone who looks like you?
當中的女角 怎麼都不會死
The female lead never dies
永活在幻想空氣
Forever alive in the fantasy
(只因腦內再重現你
(Because your image reappears in my mind
隨時隨地猶如呼吸 空氣)*
As naturally as breathing, like the air)*
REPEAT(*)
REPEAT(*)
在哪天才可 找到你
When will I find you?
但我怎捱到 這世界末期
But how can I endure until the end of the world?
為何身體髮膚 都不願分離
Why do my body and soul refuse to separate?
仍殘留在人世 被你捨棄
Still lingering in this world, abandoned by you
在哪天才可 找到你
When will I find you?
期望地球裡 某個地方 總有人像你
I hope somewhere on Earth, there's someone just like you
只因腦內再重現你
Because your image reappears in my mind
隨時隨地猶如呼吸 空氣
As naturally as breathing, like the air





Авторы: sui jing liu


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.