Rene Liu - Talking - 3 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Rene Liu - Talking - 3 (Live)




Talking - 3 (Live)
Talking - 3 (Live)
剛剛唱了一些剛開始談戀愛的那些情歌。
I just sang some love songs about the beginning of a relationship.
如果你要反問我說,在我過去的戀情裡面,什麼是讓我最遺憾的!
If you were to ask me in retrospect, what is my biggest regret in my past relationships?
那我會說:我從來都沒有對我深愛的男人,說過 我愛你
I would say: I have never told the man I love deeply. I love you
我不知道是誰教會我們這一代,一說了這三個字就好像要負一輩子的責任
I don't know who taught our generation, once said that these three words seem to have to bear the responsibility of a lifetime
就要娶我。其實沒有那麼嚴重有時候愛是一種當下的感覺
To marry me. In fact, it's not that serious. Sometimes love is a feeling in the moment
如果你當下都不能夠對他表達你對他的愛意
If you can't express your love for him at the moment
那未來有什麼好期待的呢?所以今天我站在這裡;
What can we look forward to in the future? So I'm here today;
如果此時此刻你的身旁坐的是你深愛的人
If you are sitting next to someone you love at this moment
請你握住他的手,讓他感覺你有多在乎他,多麼都需要你
Please hold his hand, let him feel how much you care about him, how much you need you
我怎麼發現那邊的人都在笑?都踏不出去對不對!
How did I find out that the people over there are all laughing? They are all reluctant to go out, right?






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.