劉若英 - 光陰的故事 / 天黑黑 / 飄洋過海來看你 / 哭砂 / 把悲傷留給自己 / 十分鐘的戀愛 / 一代女皇 / 永遠不回頭 / 夢醒時分 / 甲你攬牢牢 / 小情歌 / 小幸運 / K歌之王 / 向前走 / 乾杯 / 光陰的故事 - Live - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 劉若英 - 光陰的故事 / 天黑黑 / 飄洋過海來看你 / 哭砂 / 把悲傷留給自己 / 十分鐘的戀愛 / 一代女皇 / 永遠不回頭 / 夢醒時分 / 甲你攬牢牢 / 小情歌 / 小幸運 / K歌之王 / 向前走 / 乾杯 / 光陰的故事 - Live




光陰的故事 / 天黑黑 / 飄洋過海來看你 / 哭砂 / 把悲傷留給自己 / 十分鐘的戀愛 / 一代女皇 / 永遠不回頭 / 夢醒時分 / 甲你攬牢牢 / 小情歌 / 小幸運 / K歌之王 / 向前走 / 乾杯 / 光陰的故事 - Live
Stories of Time / The Sky is Dark / Crossing the Ocean to See You / Crying Sand / Leaving Sadness to Myself / Ten Minutes of Love / The Empress / Never Look Back / When Dreams Awaken / Hold You Tightly / Little Love Song / A Little Happiness / King of Karaoke / Move Forward / Cheers / Stories of Time - Live
春天的花开秋天的风
Spring's blooms and autumn's breeze,
以及冬天的落阳
And the setting sun of winter days,
忧郁的青春年少的我
My melancholic and youthful self,
曾经无知的这么想
Once thought so naively.
风车在四季轮回的歌里
The windmill in the song of four seasons,
它天天的流转
It turns day by day.
风花雪月的诗句里
In poems of wind, flowers, snow, and moon,
我在年年的成长
I grow year by year.
流水它带走光阴的故事
The flowing water carries away stories of time,
改变了一个人
Changing a person.
就在那多愁善感
In that sentimental,
而初次等待的青春
And first-time waiting youth.
我的小时候 吵闹任性的时候
When I was young, noisy and willful,
我的外婆 总会唱歌哄我
My grandmother would always sing to soothe me.
夏天的午后 姥姥的歌安慰我
On summer afternoons, grandma's songs comforted me,
那首歌好像这样唱的
The song seemed to go like this:
天黑黑 欲落雨
The sky is dark, rain is coming,
天黑黑 黑黑
The sky is dark, dark.
离开小时候 有了自己的生活
Leaving childhood, having my own life,
新鲜的歌 新鲜的念头
Fresh songs, fresh thoughts.
任性和冲动 无法控制的时候
When willfulness and impulsiveness were uncontrollable,
我忘记 还有这样的歌
I forgot there was such a song.
天黑黑 欲落雨
The sky is dark, rain is coming,
天黑黑 黑黑
The sky is dark, dark.
我爱上 让我奋不顾身的一个人
I fell in love with someone I loved recklessly,
我以为 这就是我所追求的世界
I thought this was the world I was pursuing.
然而横冲直撞被误解被骗
Yet, rushing headlong, being misunderstood and deceived,
是否成人的世界背后 总有残缺
Is there always imperfection behind the adult world?
我走在 每天必须面对的分岔路
I walk on the forked road I must face every day,
我怀念 过去单纯美好的小幸福
I miss the simple and beautiful little happiness of the past.
爱总是让人哭 让人觉得不满足
Love always makes people cry, makes people feel unsatisfied,
天空很大却看不清楚 好孤独
The sky is vast, but I can't see clearly, so lonely.
为你 我用了半年的积蓄
For you, I used half a year's savings,
飘洋过海的来看你
Crossing the ocean to see you.
为了这次相聚
For this reunion,
我连见面时的呼吸 都曾反覆练习
I even practiced my breath when we meet.
言语 从来没能将我的情意
Words have never been able to express my feelings,
表达千万分之一
Even a ten-thousandth of it.
为了这个遗憾
For this regret,
我在夜里想了又想 不肯睡去
I thought and thought in the night, unwilling to sleep.
记忆 它总是慢慢的累积
Memories, they always accumulate slowly,
在我心中无法抹去
Unable to be erased from my heart.
为了你的承诺 我在最绝望的时候
For your promise, I endured not crying,
都忍着不哭泣
Even in the most desperate times.
陌生的城市啊 熟悉的角落里
In this unfamiliar city, in familiar corners,
也曾彼此安慰 也曾相拥叹息
We once comforted each other, once embraced and sighed.
不管将要面对什么样的结局
No matter what kind of ending we face,
在漫天风沙里 望着你远去
Watching you go away in the wind and sand,
我竟悲伤得不能自已
I am so sad that I cannot control myself.
多盼能送君千里 直到山穷水尽
I long to send you a thousand miles, until the mountains and rivers end,
一生和你相依
To be with you all my life.
你是我最痛苦的决择
You are my most painful decision,
为何你从不放弃飘泊
Why do you never give up wandering?
海对你是那么难分难舍
The sea is so hard for you to part with,
你总是带回满口袋的砂给我
You always bring back pockets full of sand for me.
难得来看我却又离开我
You rarely come to see me, yet you leave me again,
让那手中泻落的砂像泪水流
Letting the sand falling from your hand flow like tears.
风吹来的砂落在悲伤的眼里
The wind-blown sand falls into my sad eyes,
谁都看出我在等你
Everyone can see that I'm waiting for you.
风吹来的砂堆积在心里
The wind-blown sand accumulates in my heart,
是谁也擦不去的痕迹
Leaving traces that no one can erase.
风吹来的砂穿过所有的记忆
The wind-blown sand passes through all my memories,
谁都知道我在想你
Everyone knows that I miss you.
风吹来的砂冥冥在哭泣
The wind-blown sand cries silently,
难道早就预言了分离
Did it predict our separation long ago?
能不能让我陪着你走
Can you let me walk with you?
既然你说留不住你
Since you say you can't stay,
回去的路有些黑暗
The way back is a little dark,
担心让你一个人走
I'm worried about letting you walk alone.
把我的悲伤留给自己
Leaving my sadness to myself,
你的美丽让你带走
Take your beauty with you.
从此以后我再没有
From now on, I will no longer have,
快乐起来的理由
A reason to be happy.
我想我可以忍住悲伤
I think I can hold back the sadness,
假装生命中没有你
Pretending you never existed in my life.
从此以后我在这里
From now on, I will be here,
日夜等待你的消息
Waiting for your news day and night.
能不能让我陪着你走
Can you let me walk with you?
既然你说留不住你
Since you say you can't stay,
无论你在天涯海角
No matter where you are in the world,
是不是你偶尔会想起我
Will you occasionally think of me?
可不可以你也会想起我
Could you also think of me?
我的心跟着你
My heart follows you,
总是不在教室里
Always absent from the classroom.
黑板上每个数字
Every number on the blackboard,
都变成你的眼睛
Turns into your eyes.
在生气在着急
Angry, anxious,
所有感情牵着你
All my emotions are tied to you.
不愿意失去 共同的光阴
Unwilling to lose the time we share,
下课 十分钟的恋爱
After class, ten minutes of love,
虽然有一点短暂
Though a little short,
你的笑填满
Your smile fills,
我心中所有的遗憾
All the regrets in my heart.
下课 十分钟的感情
After class, ten minutes of love,
我将全部属于你
I will belong entirely to you,
多希望能够 永远不分离
Hoping we can never be apart.
蛾眉耸参天
Eyebrows reaching for the sky,
丰颊满光华
Cheeks full of radiance,
气宇非凡是慧根
Extraordinary spirit and wisdom,
唐朝女皇武则天
The Empress of Tang Dynasty, Wu Zetian.
美冠六宫粉黛
Beauty surpasses all the ladies of the palace,
身系三千宠爱
Holding the love of three thousand,
善于计谋城府深
Skilled in strategy and deep in thought,
万丈雄心难为尼
Ambition as vast as the sky, hard to restrain.
君临天下威风凛凛
Ruling the world with majestic power,
憔悴心事有谁知怜
Who knows the sorrow in her heart?
问情何寄泪湿石榴裙
Where does love reside? Tears stain the pomegranate skirt,
看朱成碧失情失意
Red turns to green, losing love and hope.
纵横天下二十年
Twenty years of dominating the world,
世功名利任凭添
Fame and fortune at her fingertips,
两面评价在人间
Two sides of evaluation in the world,
女中豪杰武则天
The heroine among women, Wu Zetian.
在天色破晓之前
Before the break of dawn,
我想要爬上山巅仰望星辰
I want to climb the mountain peak and gaze at the stars,
向时间祈求永远
Pray to time for eternity.
当月光送走今夜
When the moonlight sees off this night,
我想要跃入海面找寻起点
I want to leap into the sea and search for the starting point,
看誓言可会改变
See if vows can change.
年轻的泪水不会白流
Young tears will not flow in vain,
痛苦和骄傲这一生都要拥有
Pain and pride must be owned in this life.
年轻的心灵还会颤抖
Young hearts will still tremble,
再大的风雨我和你也要向前冲
No matter how big the storm, you and I will charge forward.
永远不回头 不管天有多高
Never look back, no matter how high the sky,
忧伤和寂寞 感动和快乐
Sadness and loneliness, emotion and happiness,
都在我心中
Are all in my heart.
永远不回头 不管路有多长
Never look back, no matter how long the road,
黑暗试探我 烈火燃烧我
Darkness tempts me, fire burns me,
都要去接受 永远不回头
I must accept it all, never look back.
你说你爱了不该爱的人
You said you loved someone you shouldn't love,
你的心中满是伤痕
Your heart is full of scars.
你说你犯了不该犯的错
You said you made a mistake you shouldn't have made,
心中满是悔恨
Your heart is full of regret.
你说你尝尽了生活的苦
You said you've tasted the bitterness of life,
找不到可以相信的人
Can't find anyone to trust.
你说你感到万分沮丧
You said you feel utterly discouraged,
甚至开始怀疑人生
Even starting to doubt life.
早知道伤心总是难免的
Knowing that sadness is inevitable,
你又何苦一往情深
Why did you love so deeply?
因为爱情总是难舍难分
Because love is always hard to let go,
何必在意那一点点温存
Why care about that little bit of warmth?
要知道伤心总是难免的
Know that sadness is inevitable,
在每一个梦醒时分
In every moment of waking from a dream.
有些事情你现在不必问
There are things you don't need to ask now,
有些人你永远不必等
There are people you never need to wait for.
我欲甲你揽牢牢
I want to hold you tightly,
不免惊惊 惊见笑
Don't be surprised, smile instead.
世事乎人 想抹晓
The world is confusing, trying to understand,
需要一个肩甲头
You need a shoulder to lean on.
我欲甲你揽牢牢
I want to hold you tightly,
乎我陪你唱同调
Let me sing along with you,
分担你的忧
Share your worries,
你的愁甲你的哭
Your sorrows and your tears.
哭完心事就无了了
After crying, your worries will disappear.
我欲甲你揽牢牢
I want to hold you tightly,
乎你抹惊抹搁哮
Let you not be afraid, not cry out,
往事放乎空
Let go of the past,
人生啊才有望
Only then will life have hope.
乎我陪你渡难关
Let me accompany you through difficult times.
这是一首简单的小情歌
This is a simple little love song,
唱着人们心肠的曲折
Singing the twists and turns of people's hearts.
我想我很快乐
I think I'm happy,
当有你的温热
When I have your warmth.
脚边的空气转了
The air at my feet has changed.
这是一首简单的小情歌
This is a simple little love song,
唱着我们心头的白鸽
Singing the white dove in our hearts.
我想我很适合
I think I'm suitable,
当一个歌颂者
To be a singer.
青春在风中飘着
Youth is floating in the wind.
你知道就算大雨让这座城市颠倒
You know, even if the heavy rain turns this city upside down,
我会给你怀抱
I will give you a hug.
受不了看见你背影来到
I can't stand seeing your back as you leave,
写下我度秒如年难捱的离骚
Writing down my unbearable yearning.
就算整个世界被寂寞绑票
Even if the whole world is held hostage by loneliness,
我也不会奔跑
I will not run away.
最后谁都会苍老
In the end, everyone will grow old,
写下我时间和琴声交错的城堡
Writing down my castle where time and music intertwine.
青春是段跌跌撞撞的旅行
Youth is a stumbling journey,
拥有着后知后觉的美丽
With a beauty that only reveals itself later.
来不及感谢是你给我勇气
I didn't have time to thank you for giving me courage,
让我能做回我自己
To let me be myself again.
也许当时忙着微笑和哭泣
Maybe I was busy smiling and crying,
忙着追逐天空中的流星
Busy chasing shooting stars in the sky.
人理所当然的忘记
People naturally forget,
是谁风里雨里一直默默守护在原地
Who has been silently guarding in the wind and rain.
原来你是我最想留住的幸运
It turns out you are the luck I most want to keep,
原来我们和爱情曾经靠得那么近
It turns out we were once so close to love.
那为我对抗世界的决定
The decision to fight the world for me,
那陪我淋的雨
The rain we shared,
一幕幕都是你 一尘不染的真心
Every scene is you, your pure heart.
与你相遇 好幸运
Meeting you, how lucky,
可我已失去为你泪流满面的权利
But I have lost the right to cry for you.
但愿在我看不见的天际
I hope in the sky I can't see,
你张开了双翼
You spread your wings,
遇见你的注定
The one destined to meet you,
她会有多幸运
How lucky she will be.
我以为要是唱的用心良苦
I thought if I sang with all my heart,
你总会对我多点在乎
You would always care more about me.
我以为虽然爱情已成往事
I thought even though love has become the past,
千言万语
A thousand words,
说出来可以互相安抚
Spoken out could comfort each other.
期待你感动
Hoping you would be moved,
真实的我们难相处
The real us are hard to get along with.
写词的让我
The lyricist made me,
唱出你要的幸福
Sing the happiness you want.
谁曾经感动
Who was once moved,
分手的关头才懂得
Only understands at the moment of parting,
离开排行榜更铭心刻骨
Leaving the charts is even more unforgettable.
我已经相信有些人
I have come to believe that there are people,
我永远不必等
I will never have to wait for.
所以我明白在灯火阑珊处
So I understand why at the end of the road,
为什么会哭
I would cry.
你不会相信
You won't believe,
娶到我明天会很幸福
Marrying me will bring you happiness tomorrow.
只想你明白
Just want you to understand,
我心甘情愿爱爱爱爱到要吐
I'm willing to love, love, love, love until I'm sick.
那是醉生梦死才能熬成的苦
That's the bitterness brewed from a life of indulgence,
爱如潮水 我忘了我是谁
Love is like a tide, I forget who I am,
至少还有你哭
At least there's still you to cry.
火车渐渐在起走
The train is gradually leaving,
再会我的故乡和亲戚
Goodbye to my hometown and relatives.
亲爱的父母再会吧
Dear parents, goodbye,
到阵的朋友告辞啦
Goodbye to my friends,
阮欲来去台北打拼
I'm going to Taipei to work hard,
听人讲啥物好空的拢在那
They say everything good is there.
朋友笑我是爱做暝梦的憨子
My friends laugh at me for being a fool who daydreams,
不管如何路是自己走
No matter what, the road is my own to walk.
Oh 再会吧
Oh, goodbye,
Oh 啥物拢不惊
Oh, I'm not afraid of anything,
Oh 再会吧
Oh, goodbye,
Oh 向前行
Oh, move forward.
Oh 再会吧
Oh, goodbye,
Oh 啥物拢不惊
Oh, I'm not afraid of anything,
Oh 再会吧
Oh, goodbye,
Oh 向前行
Oh, move forward.
会不会 有一天
Will there be a day,
时间真的能倒退
When time can truly rewind,
退回 你的我的
Back to your and my,
回不去的 悠悠的岁月
Unreturnable, long-gone years?
也许会 有一天
Maybe there will be a day,
世界真的有终点
When the world truly ends,
也要和你举起回忆酿的甜
I also want to raise a glass of sweet memories,
和你再干一杯
And have another drink with you.
终究会 有一天
Eventually there will be a day,
我们都变成昨天
When we all become yesterday,
是你 陪我走过 一生一回
It's you who accompanied me through this once-in-a-lifetime,
匆匆的人间
Hurried world.
有一天 就是今天
One day is today,
今天就是有一天
Today is one day,
说出一直没说 对你的感谢
To express my unspoken gratitude to you,
和你再干一杯
And have another drink with you.
再干一杯永远
Another drink to forever,
喝了就能万岁 岁岁和年年
Drinking it brings longevity, year after year.
时间都停了 他们都回来了
Time has stopped, they have all returned,
怀念的人啊 等你的来到
The people we miss, waiting for your arrival.
流水它带走光阴的故事
The flowing water carries away stories of time,
改变了一个人
Changing a person.
就在那多愁善感
In that sentimental,
而初次等待的青春
And first-time waiting youth.
流水它带走光阴的故事
The flowing water carries away stories of time,
改变了我们
Changing us,
就在那多愁善感
In that sentimental,
而初次流泪的青春
And first-time crying youth.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.