劉若英 - 我曾愛過一個男孩 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 劉若英 - 我曾愛過一個男孩




我曾愛過一個男孩
I Once Loved a Boy
我想很多人都和我一樣
I guess many people are like me
我們每一天都奮力地打拼 努力地工作
Every day, we fight and work hard
希望能夠爬上全世界的屋頂
Hoping to climb to the top of the world
但是有時候好像我們擁有了全部的時候
But sometimes, when it seems like we have it all
我們又感覺全世界只剩下我自己一個人
We feel like we are all alone in the world
在那時候夜深人靜
At those times, when the night is quiet
我難免會想
I can't help but think
我曾經深愛的那個男孩
About the boy I used to love so deeply
當他的枕邊人熟睡的時候
When the person next to him is sleeping soundly
他是不是也跟我一樣
Does he also think of me
也有一絲絲地想念呢
And miss me a little bit
我曾愛過一個男孩 他說我像花一般的美
I once loved a boy, who said I was as beautiful as a flower.
在每個月光的晚上 他來到我窗前歌唱
Every month, under the moonlight, he would come to my window and sing.
爐火慢慢地揚起 我心兒也跟著顫動
The fire danced softly, and my heart trembled.
卻不知道為什麼哭泣 睜開眼他已經離去
But I don't know why I cried. When I opened my eyes, he was gone.
那男孩離開了家鄉 到一個雪深的地方
That boy left his hometown and went to a place with deep snow.
在每年春天雪融以前 他寄給我一張紙片
Every year, before the snow melted in spring, he would send me a letter.
春風輕輕的吹起 我心兒也跟著顫動
The spring breeze blew softly, and my heart trembled.
卻不知道為什麼哭泣 想告訴他 我想念你
But I don't know why I cried. I wanted to tell him that I miss him.
我曾愛過一個男孩 他也許已經兒女成群
I once loved a boy, who may now have children of his own.
在每個冬天的晚上 在爐邊教他們歌唱
Every winter night, by the fireside, he teaches them to sing.
爐火慢慢地燒著 我心兒也跟著顫動
The fire burns softly, and my heart trembles.
卻不知道為什麼哭泣 莫非我還依然年輕
But I don't know why I cry. Could it be that I am still young?
爐火慢慢地燒著 我心兒也跟著顫動
The fire burns softly, and my heart trembles.
卻不知道為什麼哭泣 莫非我還依然年輕
But I don't know why I cry. Could it be that I am still young?
卻不知道為什麼哭泣 莫非我還依然年輕
But I don't know why I cry. Could it be that I am still young?






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.