劉若英 - 我曾爱过一个男孩 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 劉若英 - 我曾爱过一个男孩 (Live)




我曾爱过一个男孩 (Live)
I Once Loved a Boy (Live)
我想很多人都和我一樣
I think many people are like me,
我們每一天都奮力地打拼 努力地工作
Every day, we work very hard
希望能夠爬上全世界的屋頂
Hoping to climb to the top of the world,
但是有時候好像我們擁有了全部的時候
But sometimes it seems that when we have everything,
我們又感覺全世界只剩下我自己一個人
We feel like we are the only ones left in the world.
在那時候夜深人靜
At that time, late at night,
我難免會想
I can't help but think,
我曾經深愛的那個男孩
The boy I used to love so much,
當他的枕邊人熟睡的時候
When his pillow person is asleep,
他是不是也跟我一樣
Does he also think of me like I do,
也有一絲絲地想念呢
With a hint of longing?
我曾愛過一個男孩 他說我像花一般的美
I once loved a boy who said I was as beautiful as a flower.
在每個月光的晚上 他來到我窗前歌唱
On moonlight nights, he would come and sing beneath my window.
爐火慢慢地揚起 我心兒也跟著顫動
The fire slowly rose, and my heart trembled.
卻不知道為什麼哭泣 睜開眼他已經離去
But I don't know why I cried. When I opened my eyes, he was gone.
那男孩離開了家鄉 到一個雪深的地方
The boy left home for a snowy place.
在每年春天雪融以前 他寄給我一張紙片
Every spring, before the snow melted, he would send me a note.
春風輕輕的吹起 我心兒也跟著顫動
The spring breeze blew gently, and my heart trembled.
卻不知道為什麼哭泣 想告訴他 我想念你
But I don't know why I cried. I wanted to tell him that I missed him.
我曾愛過一個男孩 他也許已經兒女成群
I once loved a boy who may now have children and grandchildren.
在每個冬天的晚上 在爐邊教他們歌唱
On winter nights, he teaches them to sing by the fireside.
爐火慢慢地燒著 我心兒也跟著顫動
The fire burned slowly, and my heart trembled.
卻不知道為什麼哭泣 莫非我還依然年輕
But I don't know why I cry. Could it be that I am still young?
爐火慢慢地燒著 我心兒也跟著顫動
The fire burned slowly, and my heart trembled.
卻不知道為什麼哭泣 莫非我還依然年輕
But I don't know why I cry. Could it be that I am still young?
卻不知道為什麼哭泣 莫非我還依然年輕
But I don't know why I cry. Could it be that I am still young?






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.