劉若英 - 我站在全世界的屋顶/为你我受冷风吹 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 劉若英 - 我站在全世界的屋顶/为你我受冷风吹 (Live)




我站在全世界的屋顶/为你我受冷风吹 (Live)
I Stand on the Rooftop of the World/ For You I Tolerate the Cold Wind (Live)
我爬上全世界的屋頂
I climbed upon the roof of the world
帶著全部的清醒和一隻酒瓶
With all my conscience and a bottle of wine
看月亮的時候 不能帶著眼鏡
Staring at the moon without my glasses
在陽光之下不能流淚傷心
In the sunlight I cannot shed a tear
我爬上全世界的屋頂
I climbed onto the roof of the world
帶著沒有人能瞭解的心情
With emotions that no one could understand
狂亂的時候 誰能擁抱我的空洞
In my madness, who could embrace my void?
在絕望的時候 有誰能夠挽救我的惡夢
In my despair, who could save me from my nightmares?
為你我受冷風吹 寂寞時候流眼淚
For you I tolerate the cold wind, and I shed tears in solitude
有人問我是與非 說是與非
Someone asked me about right and wrong, and I said right and wrong
可是誰又真的關心誰
Who among us really cares?
若是愛已不可為 你明白說吧無所謂
If love is not possible, then tell me directly and I'll accept it
不必給我安慰 何必怕我傷悲
No need for comfort, no need to fear my sorrow
就當我從此收起真情 誰也不給
I will withdraw my heart and give it to no one
我會試著放下往事 管它過去有多美
I will try to let go of the past, however beautiful
也會試著不去想起 你如何用愛將我包圍
I will try not to remember how you enveloped me in love
那深情的滋味
The taste of longing
但願我會就此放下往事 忘了過去有多美
I hope that I will give up the past and forget how beautiful it was
不盼緣盡仍留慈悲 雖然我曾經這樣以為
I do not expect mercy when fate runs its course, although I once thought
我真的這樣以為
I really thought
為你我受冷風吹 寂寞時候流眼淚
For you I tolerate the cold wind, and I shed tears in solitude
有人問我是與非 說是與非
Someone asked me about right and wrong, and I said right and wrong
可是誰又真的關心誰
Who among us really cares?
關心誰
Who cares?
會關心誰
Who cares?
誰會關心誰
Who cares?






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.