劉若英 - 為愛癡狂 - Live - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 劉若英 - 為愛癡狂 - Live




為愛癡狂 - Live
Crazy for Love - Live
為愛癡狂
Crazy for Love
我從春天走來 你在秋天說要分開
I came from spring and you said you wanted to break up in autumn
說好不為你憂傷 但心情怎會無恙
We said we wouldn't be sad for you, but how can our feelings be fine?
為何總是這樣 在我心中深藏著你
Why are you always like this, hiding yourself deep in my heart?
想要問你想不想 陪我到地老天荒
I want to ask you if you want to accompany me to the ends of the earth
*如果愛情這樣憂傷 為何不讓我分享
*If love is so sad, why won't you let me share it?
日夜都問你也不回答 怎麼你會變這樣
I ask you day and night, but you won't answer. How could you have changed so much?
#想要問問你敢不敢 像你說過那樣的愛我
#I want to ask you if you dare to love me like you said you would
想要問問你敢不敢 像我這樣為愛癡狂
I want to ask you if you dare to be crazy for love like me
△想要問問你敢不敢 像你說過那樣的愛我
△I want to ask you if you dare to love me like you said you would
像我這樣為愛癡狂 到底你會怎麼想
How do you feel about being crazy for love like me?
為何總是這樣 在我心中深藏著你
Why are you always like this, hiding yourself deep in my heart?
說好不為你憂傷 但心情怎會無恙
We said we wouldn't be sad for you, but how can our feelings be fine?






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.