Rene Liu - 蒲公英 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Rene Liu - 蒲公英 (Live)




蒲公英 (Live)
Dandelion (Live)
我是個小小的蒲公英 出發要到遠方旅行
I'm a little dandelion setting out on a long journey
我是個小小的蒲公英 那裡才是我停留的地方
I'm a little dandelion that place is where I belong
風一直吹個不停 我也隨著它四處飄散
The wind keeps blowing relentlessly, and I drift along with it
從黑暗直到天明 我來打擾你的心情
From darkness till dawn, I come to disturb your mood
我是個小小的蒲公英 出發要到遠方旅行
I'm a little dandelion setting out on a long journey
我是個小小的蒲公英 天空才是我熟悉的地方
I'm a little dandelion the sky is the only place I know
飄過哭泣的小孩 快樂天真都洋溢
Floating over crying children, innocence and joy abound
飄過殘酷的戰場 恐懼的眼神都遠離
Floating over cruel battlefields, fear-filled eyes disappear
我是個小小的蒲公英 出發要到遠方旅行
I'm a little dandelion setting out on a long journey
我是個勇敢的蒲公英 我要到一個有愛的地方
I'm a brave dandelion, I'm going to a place with love
飄過傷心的戀人 破碎的心得到安寧
Floating over heartbroken lovers, shattered hearts find peace
飄過受傷的大地 塗上綠色的美麗
Floating over wounded lands, painting them with verdant beauty
我是個小小的蒲公英 啦...
I'm a little dandelion, la...
我是個勇敢的蒲公英 啦...
I'm a brave dandelion, la...
我是個快樂的蒲公英 啦...
I'm a happy dandelion, la...






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.