Albert Au - 兩小無知 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Albert Au - 兩小無知




兩小無知
Young and Foolish
树梢头 明月在偷偷笑 在心头 求你给我拖拖手
The moon is laughing quietly in the treetops, Begging me to hold your hand.
其实我们系情心一片 唯一缺他的一箭 愿低头
We're truly in love, but something's missing, An arrow to pierce our hearts.
期望将她拥有 眼中公主 梦中天使 如初享美酒
I want to make you mine, You're the princess of my eyes, an angel in my dreams, Like the first sip of fine wine.
醉中仙境神话梦里 陪住你快乐无忧 夜温柔
I'm lost in a drunken wonderland, Dreaming of a life with you, free from worries, Soothed by the gentle night.
明月在水中透 莫苛求 宁静里心舒透
The moon shines through the water, There's no need to rush, Our hearts are content in this tranquility.
眼中公主 梦中天使 如初享美酒
You're the princess of my eyes, an angel in my dreams, Like the first sip of fine wine.
醉中仙境神话梦里 陪住你快乐无忧 夜温柔
I'm lost in a drunken wonderland, Dreaming of a life with you, free from worries, Soothed by the gentle night.
明月在水中透 愿多求
The moon shines through the water, I pray for more,
能够铺雪于沙丘 期望世界有纯真的爱
To spread snow on the sand dunes, Hoping for a world filled with pure love,
完全没有恨仇
Free from hatred.
莫苛求 宁静里心舒透
There's no need to rush, Our hearts are content in this tranquility.





Авторы: Chui Yik Hung, Au Albert


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.