卓文萱 - 下个幸福 - перевод текста песни на английский

下个幸福 - 卓文萱перевод на английский




下个幸福
Next Happiness
同样的话说好多遍
The same words said over and over again,
我的担心你很了解
You know my concerns very well,
但爱像纠结的毛线
But love is like a tangled yarn,
得一天一点慢慢解
That needs to be untied slowly, day by day.
我会永远在你身边
I will always be by your side
但我不能说你都对
But I can't agree with everything you say
他为了什么要告别
Why did he say goodbye
其实已不是重点
Doesn't really matter anymore
一颗心飞走的时候
When a heart flies away
两个人的拥抱 都让人想泪流
Even our embrace makes us both want to cry
以前你很快乐 什么都告诉我
You used to be so happy and tell me everything.
你后来为什么 要自己一个默默痛着
Why did you keep your silence and suffer alone?
太聪明就想太多 越倔强越没路走
Being too clever makes you overthink things, and being too stubborn leads nowhere.
我懂得 你怕我难过 舍不得
I understand, you don't want to see me sad.
我会永远在你身边
I will always be by your side,
但我不能说你都对
But I can't agree with everything you say,
他为了什么要告别
Why did he say goodbye?
其实已不是重点
Doesn't really matter anymore.
一颗心飞走的时候
When a heart flies away,
两个人的拥抱 都让人想泪流
Even our embrace makes us both want to cry.
以前你很快乐 什么都告诉我
You used to be so happy and tell me everything.
你后来为什么 要自己一个默默痛着
Why did you keep your silence and suffer alone?
太聪明就想太多 越倔强越没路走
Being too clever makes you overthink things, and being too stubborn leads nowhere.
我懂得 你怕我难过
I understand why you were afraid of hurting me.
以前你曾说过 洒脱才能自由
You used to say freedom comes with letting go.
陪着我看日落 再陪我聊到天空亮了
You watched the sunset with me and talked until dawn.
别拉着他的衣袖 就让我牵你的手
Let go of his hand and take mine.
梦想的 下一个幸福 就快来了
Your next happiness is coming soon.
你抬头是天空 你还有好朋友
Look up at the sky, you have good friends,
陪着你唱情歌 再陪你聊到心又暖了
Who will sing love songs and talk until your soul feels warm again.
别拉着他的衣袖 就让我牵你的手
Let go of his hand and take mine
完美的 下一个幸福 就快来了
Your perfect happiness is coming soon
你也许想回头 你也许还会寂寞
You might want to go back, you might feel lonely
我一定陪着走过
But I will be here with you.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.